• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cojones. I'm 11× more likely to  die being unvaccinated than from the vax. I'm a gambling man. So far so good.  Don't know anyone who's died from the vax.  Yet probably know at least 20+ people that have had had a family member or friend die from covid. So don't worry about what I'm doing. 

Ignorant people should be thankful for us vaxers for building up the "heard immunity " Which has already been extremely successful and proven in almost all scientific studies. Just like many of the past "fake viruses and other diseases "

Unless you've NEVER taken any medication or anything unnatural in your life you can shut the fuck up because you my friend are a fucking hypocrite. 

Using a band aid included.  Use some leaves and tree roots .

1 minute ago, The X said:

Ignorant people should be thankful for us vaxers for building up the "heard immunity " Which has already been extremely successful and proven in almost all scientific studies. Just like many of the past "fake viruses and other diseases "

Unless you've NEVER taken any medication or anything unnatural in your life you can shut the fuck up because you my friend are a fucking hypocrite. 

Dude you are embarrasing yourself with the "science" info...YOu literally have NO fuking idea what you are talking about and are just parroting your MSM gods BS

Just go back to posting vacation pictures so we can laugh WITH you.:laugh

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Dude you are embarrasing yourself with the "science" info...YOu literally have NO fuking idea what you are talking about and are just parroting your MSM gods BS

Just go back to posting vacation pictures so we can laugh WITH you.:laugh

Yes. You're right. Science and medicine are fake. Shit doesn't exist. These crazy huge facilities that perform life saving surgical procedures and provide us with life altering drugs are just an aura of my imagination. 

Carry on. 

17 minutes ago, The X said:

Yes. You're right. Science and medicine are fake. Shit doesn't exist. These crazy huge facilities that perform life saving surgical procedures and provide us with life altering drugs are just an aura of my imagination. 

Carry on. 

What you just said has NOTHING to do with this Poison Jab ding dong......LIke I said post some vaction pictures so we can laugh WITH you.

....maybe that big toe up a greased bunghole would be an interesting shot.

1 hour ago, The X said:

Healthy people under 60 have zero reason to be vaccinated, let alone get a booster. If you’ve already had and recovered from covid and still get vaxxed after you’re a full blown retard and clearly don’t understand what a vaccine is, nor what natural immunity is. This isnt some conspiracy, it’s established science and has been for 100s of years.  Americans are just dumb and do what they’re told and pretend they understand what it is they’re being spoon fed from our government and the media. 

Read this article written by an actual epidemiologist and biostatistician. 
https://www.newsweek.com/how-fauci-fooled-america-opinion-1643839

6 hours ago, The X said:

Cojones. I'm 11× more likely to  die being unvaccinated than from the vax. I'm a gambling man. So far so good.  Don't know anyone who's died from the vax.  Yet probably know at least 20+ people that have had had a family member or friend die from covid. So don't worry about what I'm doing. 

99.9% of those deaths were due to other reasons than covid.

They counted George Floyd death as Covid when he clearly died of a drug overdose.

2 hours ago, EugeneMorgan said:

It's herd immunity, not heard immunity.  You know like a herd of cattle, not heard of cattle.  

The irony is you used the word ignorance in the same sentence.

carry on.

No he used the right word. Heard Immunity.

"Hey fellow sheep, I HEARD from  DA TV's and INTERWEBS this sweet jab gives you IMMUNITY from Covid.....ya'll better hurry and take the shit cuz I also HEARD Dey dyingin the streets."   ?