Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

Yup, my vet will not let you in, they take the animal inside, makes you wonder if they do anything, they just let him sit in a room then go out and say "he's fine, that'll be $120".

i called them to pick up insulin and they brought it out to me when I arrived.

Fok. No one told me this was the procedure when I called. I get here and same thing. I am not happy. At all. Glad I only managed to wrangle up one of my cats. This is ridiculous.

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fok. No one told me this was the procedure when I called. I get here and same thing. I am not happy. At all. Glad I only managed to wrangle up one of my cats. This is ridiculous.

I wont bring my boy in until that nonsense stops, barring a emergency.

lets face it, a vet visit is as much for the owner as the pet, people want to hear that their pet is doing well, make a comment or two about their habits, etc. It's mostly paying for reassurance.

Went to krogers bought some steaks.

Mask are not mandatory for customers.

Saw ?? 60 customers in my time there. Only 1 didn't have a mask.

This is rural ohio in a county that is 80% Republican. We struggle to even get anyone to run for county and city offices as a dem. So the pub is unopposed most of the time.

lets face it, a vet visit is as much for the owner as the pet, people want to hear that their pet is doing well, make a comment or two about their habits, etc. It's mostly paying for reassurance.

Kinger couldn't go in hospital to see his mother.

So not being able to accompany a pet doesnt surprise me

Went to krogers bought some steaks.

Mask are not mandatory for customers.

Saw ?? 60 customers in my time there. Only 1 didn't have a mask.

This is rural ohio in a county that is 80% Republican. We struggle to even get anyone to run for county and city offices as a dem. So the pub is unopposed most of the time.

The early morning shoppers have a higher mask density - older people who plan their trip, later in the day i bet it's way less.

Yup, my vet will not let you in, they take the animal inside, makes you wonder if they do anything, they just let him sit in a room then go out and say "he's fine, that'll be $120".

i called them to pick up insulin and they brought it out to me when I arrived.

I quite taking my cats in for this bullshit.

The vet comes in listens to their heart. Looks in their ears and mouth and then says everything looks good.

$120 for each cat and takes three minutes

I had to have nails trimmed as he burrows into my head when sleeping every night so damage only $11.   I agree.  Not worth visit if can’t be there,,,,,cats can’t advocate for themselves. 

I quite taking my cats in for this bullshit.

The vet comes in listens to their heart. Looks in their ears and mouth and then says everything looks good.

$120 for each cat and takes three minutes

Yep.  My one cat has to go next week for shots, or I wouldn’t bother.    My cat sitter works there,  and said she is happy to watch when I leave town, so I will get that done anyway.  Not sure if she would do if didn’t get done, but she never see that cat anyway,. Hid entire time I was in Mexico/AZ/Cali.  She may have seen her once. 

no, only ignorant fucks don't wear masks

It's 95% at all times in GROCERY stores

Blacks are ignorant and most of them wear masks

Only ignorant fucks make comments like your last statement.

I had to have nails trimmed as he burrows into my head when sleeping every night so damage only $11.   I agree.  Not worth visit if can’t be there,,,,,cats can’t advocate for themselves. 

Yep.  My one cat has to go next week for shots, or I wouldn’t bother.    My cat sitter works there,  and said she is happy to watch when I leave town, so I will get that done anyway.  Not sure if she would do if didn’t get done, but she never see that cat anyway,. Hid entire time I was in Mexico/AZ/Cali.  She may have seen her once. 

My boy doesn't get shots, they try to get me to agree but i defer. i tell them if he gets rabies he's catching it from me.

I had to have nails trimmed as he burrows into my head when sleeping every night so damage only $11. I agree. Not worth visit if can’t be there,,,,,cats can’t advocate for themselves.

Yep. My one cat has to go next week for shots, or I wouldn’t bother. My cat sitter works there, and said she is happy to watch when I leave town, so I will get that done anyway. Not sure if she would do if didn’t get done, but she never see that cat anyway,. Hid entire time I was in Mexico/AZ/Cali. She may have seen her once.

I've seen it with my own eyes, therefore it's not anything but a fact, sad but true.

Brock always gets a pass from the numerous racist policemen we have here because he hates Trump, no hypocrisy here nope none at all.

it's literally none of your business

i cant believe you would ask a supposed friend to cash a check knowing it was no good. What kind of person would do that? And it's not to climb out of the ghetto, that is ghetto.

But thanks for your mask comments, they were very illuminating.

Hey are Minnesota (Mpls) bars open?  Thinking about driving to TC and meeting up with college friends....not sure this is the time or not.   

Guess I will scan FB and get a read on their positions. 

No, they are going to allow only outdoor dining/drinking starting june 1st, and you need reservations - pure idiocy, actually hurts the restaurants who may try but then end up paying staff for nothing when the weather turns.

i'd stay in SD if i were you.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread