• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

President Donald Trump's scheduled visit to a Ford Motor Co. plant in Ypsilanti on Thursday contradicts rules to combat the spread of coronavirus put in place by Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, her office said Tuesday.

Will Trump wear a mask or not at Ford plant?

Meanwhile, there is another question as to whether the president plans to wear a mask or face covering during the visit to Ford's facility, the details of which haven't been released but where he is expected to deliver remarks.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he will NOT wear a mask.

This is just a test for the real shutdown. Wait till there's a virus that is actually really deadly.

i've been saying that since this started, i think Sars had a death rate of something like 12%. It looks more and more like Covid is slightly under 1%, that's nothing.

Shut up and go away loser, ebola was spread by blood,   :doh

LOL!!!

He NEVER disappoints.

EVER.

I understand though how easy it is for Rose to get confused on the topic viruses.

See the Ebola virus was also spread thru feces and semen.

Both of which AXEL loves to partake in.

Comparing Florida to N.Y. is Idiotic.  If N.Y. is doing good chances are the country is doing good. They contribute an incredible  amount to our Federal revenue.N.J. and Conn. as well.They states are taxed heavily and have hard working people.. Things will come back but we took quite a shot here

Factor in the 3 major airports in Met area and all the people coming in from Europe in FEB-MARCH-April.  These states didn't have a chance

100% , fifty it’s tough for people outside tristate area  To grasp the import of distancing, masks, etc.  all fun and games  until 25;000 people die around you and you have makeshifts morgues few blocks from home.  Not worth engaging bc from other pov Why should they 

Is there any evidence that infections dropped even a little when people started wearing masks? NO, there isn't.

Yes evidence it is safer for others if someone coughs or sneezes into said mask as opposed  into your path.  

why do surgeons wear masks during surgery .  ? you talk as if you know more then the IVY league Educated  doctors  who say otherwise.   there is evidence Collectively the measures worked  and infection rate dropped over time. In an area not impacted much I agree it’s unnecessary. The question was asked not to engage in debate but to understand mindset of those advocating or ridiculing the Home Depot policy.  

Yes evidence it is safer for others if someone coughs or sneezes into said mask as opposed  into your path.  

why do surgeons wear masks during surgery .  ? you talk as if you know more then the IVY league Educated  doctors  who say otherwise.   there is evidence Collectively the measures worked  and infection rate dropped over time. In an area not impacted much I agree it’s unnecessary. The question was asked not to engage in debate but to understand mindset of those advocating or ridiculing the Home Depot policy.  

Home depot doesn't require them here

There is just as much online that says they do nothing and even can harm you.

That dumbass Fauci did a complete 180 and went from they were useless to absolutely got wear them or you will instantly die.

CDC says we didn't need them and now suddenly we do.

CDC said there were going to be 1.7 million dead Americans from the Chinese flu.

Seems to me they have no clue what they are doing and I will not blindly follow like the rest of the.....

240px-Flock_of_sheep.jpg

There is just as much online that says they do nothing and even can harm you.

That dumbass Fauci did a complete 180 and went from they were useless to absolutely got wear them or you will instantly die.

CDC says we didn't need them and now suddenly we do.

CDC said there were going to be 1.7 million dead Americans from the Chinese flu.

Seems to me they have no clue what they are doing and I will not blindly follow like the rest of the.....

240px-Flock_of_sheep.jpg

No arguments from me on above sentiment. I propose this though. I live in an area where the bomb went off. Life is forever changed , 25 k dead right here , let’s say you live 1500 miles away , very little impact and 300 dead. Idk just hypothesizing. 

from the tone of the posts I read seems to apply same standards of safety to both areas.  I was curious  if you lived here is it possible you would see it differently. 

masks hurt you as it pertains to getting infected or something else .  

Melinda gates on good morning america last week wearing an upside down cross.

Have a patent issued in thier foundations name nov 2019

Patent # 20-666

Vaccine with a liquid microchip that will act as a health id card

Im not a christian - but ya'll might want to pay attention to this

Have you browsed through the patent ? Here it is if you’re interested. I don’t see anything close to injectable microchips

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en?oq=WO2020060606+

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread