Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

Fuk this clown

I'd like to see the loser personally try to put one on me

Top U.S. infectious disease doctor Anthony Fauci on Friday said he "would urge the leaders - the local political leaders in states and cities and towns - to be as forceful as possible in getting your citizenry to wear masks."

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Masks are mandatory in Virginia.
They have been so since early June.  Yet Virginia has already cancelled HS football.  William & Mary has already cancelled fall sports.  Masks are doing nothing to bring back sports there.

The UK has very low numbers now, yet they just mandated masks, the number of infected, the number dying, the number hospitalized, the amt of virus around has nothing to do with this, it's about control and obedience.

These morons pushing all day every day(like fauci) saying "we can get back to normal if we all wear masks", they will never be satisfied, look at NY and NJ, their pandemic has burned through, everything is better, yet they wont even open up restaurants, let alone take the masks off.  Those masks are never coming off.

Several good articles have come out about how once this crisis passes, they will replace it with another, create a perpetual state of fear to control the populous.

If anyone in a position to separate you from your rights wanted to do so, they would.

And all the little guns, ammo and bug out shit you've saved would do you no more than to get you killed.

Talking tough behind your keyboard ain't gonna do you any good either.

The only thing gonna cost you your rights is your own fukkin stupidity.

You fukkin clowns think pretty selfishly. Rights are given collectively, they aren't your personal play toy.

You decide for yourself, your family and everyone that you interact with, that masks don't do shit all, you have potentially taken away that person's right to be a healthy member of his community and to enjoy his rights and freedoms.

You wanna play Doctor God and decide what's good for others then don't fukkin cry when someone decides what's best for your health and welfare.

None of you fukks know shit about Covid, nor do I.

I do know that if I wear a mask it reduces the chances of my neighbor getting sick when I take her to the doctor and it protects me too. I ain't a selfish prick, even if I was skeptical I'd wear it out of respect for her rights.

You fukkin clowns are dumb, disrespectful and ignorant. I'd take your rights too, you done dikk all to earn them.

Time to go make some gold coins.

Enjoy your day you fukkin silly bastards

If anyone in a position to separate you from your rights wanted to do so, they would.

And all the little guns, ammo and bug out shit you've saved would do you no more than to get you killed.

Talking tough behind your keyboard ain't gonna do you any good either.

The only thing gonna cost you your rights is your own fukkin stupidity.

You fukkin clowns think pretty selfishly. Rights are given collectively, they aren't your personal play toy.

You decide for yourself, your family and everyone that you interact with, that masks don't do shit all, you have potentially taken away that person's right to be a healthy member of his community and to enjoy his rights and freedoms.

You wanna play Doctor God and decide what's good for others then don't fukkin cry when someone decides what's best for your health and welfare.

None of you fukks know shit about Covid, nor do I.

I do know that if I wear a mask it reduces the chances of my neighbor getting sick when I take her to the doctor and it protects me too. I ain't a selfish prick, even if I was skeptical I'd wear it out of respect for her rights.

You fukkin clowns are dumb, disrespectful and ignorant. I'd take your rights too, you done dikk all to earn them.

Time to go make some gold coins.

Enjoy your day you fukkin silly bastards

No one cares what you do or how you do it, but other people dont share your views, they reject your views, that's just the way it is.

President Trump said he will not consider a national face mask mandate in an upcoming "Fox News Sunday" interview, claiming that "masks cause problems too." Meanwhile, Dr. Anthony Fauci disputed the claim he was being undermined by the White House in a "PBS NewsHour" interview, despite a scathing op-ed from trade adviser Peter Navarro

I think Trump is literally fucking retarded

BLM has made everything worse for everyone in the last 2 & 1/2 months. Nothing has improved. Nothing is better. Who should be held responsible for this? I would argue that the Democrat Party, JoeBiden and the mainstream media are to blame.

If "you would argue that" you are a Clueless Mofo (whose opinions mean nothing)

No Shade...:cigar

so who has the god-given authority to give you orders? the mayor, governor, city council, dr fauci?

why do humans accept things that no other liviing beings would accept

so please explain to me which rights are given, and who they are given by, and by what moral authority that seems right

go read the first 10 ammendments of your constitution

Appropriately named the bill of rights.

Hope this helps.

Why not relocate to a red State?

Schools here going online only also, to start the year. It’s nonsense. Teachers union flooded the call in lines with complaints, school board can’t figure out that that was a tactic and not what the actual parents want. I’m pro-Union but that is unfortunately what happened.

President Trump said he will not consider a national face mask mandate in an upcoming "Fox News Sunday" interview, claiming that "masks cause problems too." Meanwhile, Dr. Anthony Fauci disputed the claim he was being undermined by the White House in a "PBS NewsHour" interview, despite a scathing op-ed from trade adviser Peter Navarro

I think Trump is literally fucking retarded

Why aren't cases dropping in areas where they've been wearing masks for months?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread