Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

I hope you get middle seat and to your left is a 375 lb Woman of African American decent who has decided to bring an order of onion rings and a fountain cola on board and eat. And once the cola is gone she spends 3 hrs sucking the water drop by drop up from the melting ice making slurping noises.

On your right I hope there is a Man of European decent wearing a confederate shirt with greasy hair down his back , jean shorts and he takes his shoes off and picks his toes all the while wanting to talk to you in a LOUD voice so the lady can hear how BLM is a dumb movement, and how he had nothing to due with slavery yet the confederate flag is HIS heritage.

Boat's hitting the sauce early.  :laugh

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any of you still wearing masks?

I haven't worn one yet, my observations are that it's steady, depending on where you go(the type of people that visit those places) it varies from 1/3 to 2/3s masks.

Our inside bars/restaurants just opened up this week, no one inside is wearing a mask, and very few employees are either - even though they are required.

No.

My doctor said I needed a covid test and to wear a mask in order to see her. Told her I wasn't doing any of that bullshit. Set me up with a phone visit instead.

Dentist said I had to wear one. Told her no and that I'd rather have my teeth rot out and to call me back when that bullshit is not required.

Walked into TJ Maxx last week no mask right past the all the mask required signs. No one challenged me.

If you wear a mask you are a straight up pussy. No further questions need to be asked.

No.

My doctor said I needed a covid test and to wear a mask in order to see her. Told her I wasn't doing any of that bullshit. Set me up with a phone visit instead.

Dentist said I had to wear one. Told her no and that I'd rather have my teeth rot out and to call me back when that bullshit is not required.

Walked into TJ Maxx last week no mask right past the all the mask required signs. No one challenged me.

If you wear a mask you are a straight up pussy. No further questions need to be asked.

the dentist thing gets me, put one on then walk to a chair and take it off while they clean your teeth for 45 Min,pure BS.

they want you to wear a mask when in the waiting room with others and speaking with staff in the front.

What dont you understand?

I haven't been to mine yet, but it's my understanding they are arranging it so no one will be in the waiting room with you, so that's out, the receptionist doesn't matter, i bet they put plexiglass up anyway.

it's all theater.

they want you to wear a mask when in the waiting room with others and speaking with staff in the front.

What dont you understand?

you're not even allowed in the waiting room if another person is waiting

you are suppose to wait outside in the hallway until they leave

also they charge you $18 for the extra PPE

Went to Cub last night and the bulk candy was back

Got a burger at Kwik Trip today and the condiment area had all the veggies out with the tongs, ketchup and mustard in the containers with the hand pumps, roller grill items back and fountain beverages turned back on.

Rona is over

We beat it men!!!!

:clap

Went to Cub last night and the bulk candy was back

Got a burger at Kwik Trip today and the condiment area had all the veggies out with the tongs, ketchup and mustard in the containers with the hand pumps, roller grill items back and fountain beverages turned back on.

Rona is over

We beat it men!!!!

:clap

Bit by bit, day by day, just a matter of time. Sports with fans are 5-6 weeks away.

Trump is a total pussy.  41k in NZ tonight.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread