• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have brains. Don't expect you to have the mathmatical skills to understand the Taken post above but simple common sense isn't too much to ask.

feel free too wear yours until the end of time

if they mandated that you must wear a chicken suit you putting that on too?

You have no possible way to know that.

We do know that, we have an entire worlds worth of data stretching for 5-6 months now. The only people that need to worry are those who are extremely old or have preexisting conditions. Everyone else should be living normal lives, just like we do with every other virus that comes along.

That doesn't mean there is no chance of a serious case among the young, it means the chance is so low that disruption of daily lives is not called for. Sorta like the fact we can get seriously ill from mosquitos or ticks, but we dont demand people stay inside.

We do know that, we have an entire worlds worth of data stretching for 5-6 months now. The only people that need to worry are those who are extremely old or have preexisting conditions. Everyone else should be living normal lives, just like we do with every other virus that comes along.

That doesn't mean there is no chance of a serious case among the young, it means the chance is so low that disruption of daily lives is not called for. Sorta like the fact we can get seriously ill from mosquitos or ticks, but we dont demand people stay inside.

Funny I don’t remember the last flu season when they were using forklifts to load caskets in refrigerated trucks like they did in New York.

Funny I don’t remember the last flu season when they were using forklifts to load caskets in refrigerated trucks like they did in New York.

Full of people in their 80's on up.Who all caught it despite a complete quarantine of nursing homes, who in fact caught it from the deliberate actions of state officials.

Silly me

Since restaurants have been allowed to open indoor dining at 50% I thought I could get some Leeann Chin tonight.

Dining area closed and take out only.

Every fast food place is drive through only.

We may NEVER fully open.

I noticed that about most fast food, Mcd's, burger king, etc, dont know what they're waiting for. Not all places opened immediately, quite a few waiting a week, I heard many places cant get their people back due to the extra unemployment.

So wearing a mask inside in public disrupts your life?

I'm sitting at the patio at Starbucks right. lots of people no masks. When you go inside you put on your mask. So tough.

You have to resist that shit right away

You have to make it miserable for the people that try to enforce it

Like I said I noticed 100% at stores in mountains where there is no govt requirement. Private business has every right to tell you want to wear inside their store.

Like I said I noticed 100% at stores in mountains where there is no govt requirement. Private business has every right to tell you want to wear inside their store.

Not around here, in the urban area its 50/50, get out of town and masks are very low - 10% tops.

We're probably far more intelligent overall here in MN than where ever you are?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread