• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, ajt said:

You're right.  Thank you Biden!!

I find it interesting that with cases crashing nationwide - down approx 50% in less than a month, with the trend accelerating, Bidens covid team insists it cant be due to the vaccine, why not? Wasn't that the idea? that 6 + weeks into the program we would finally start to see results?

Why are they not happy, why are they not pleased? many states have 10% vaccinated already.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I find it interesting that with cases crashing nationwide - down approx 50% in less than a month, with the trend accelerating, Bidens covid team insists it cant be due to the vaccine, why not? Wasn't that the idea? that 6 + weeks into the program we would finally start to see results?

Why are they not happy, why are they not pleased? many states have 10% vaccinated already.

because if they say the cases are down because of the vaccine they might have to admit that deaths/cases are way up because of the vaccine

2 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Considering his Covid plan is to mail masks to every US citizen I'll predict he will hit that 350k in far less time than it took Trump.

Did you hear about Bidens big announcement today?  He's going to invoke the defense production act to increase production of gloves. is there a glove shortage? :lol

Poor guy is like a year late to the party.

I'm just dumbfounded how many stupid fukks on Twitter are crying about Iowa ending the mask mandate. The ratio is literally 99-1 for more mask wearing. If these losers are that scared they can now do all the shit they told us mask deniers to do. Shop curbside, order from Amazon and get shit delivered.

Just now, mikeman said:

Did you hear about Bidens big announcement today?  He's going to invoke the defense production act to increase production of gloves. is there a glove shortage? :lol

Poor guy is like a year late to the party.

Guy is about as dumb as it gets. But his dumb base will love it because Joe cares.

2 minutes ago, sleepy said:

I'm just dumbfounded how many stupid fukks on Twitter are crying about Iowa ending the mask mandate. The ratio is literally 99-1 for more mask wearing. If these losers are that scared they can now do all the shit they told us mask deniers to do. Shop curbside, order from Amazon and get shit delivered.

They're   brainwashed by a 10 months of mask hysteria, these are people that think we should wear 2, 3, or even 4 masks at once, the idea of not wearing one is unthinkable.

Just now, mikeman said:

They're   brainwashed by a 10 months of mask hysteria, these are people that think we should wear 2, 3, or even 4 masks at once, the idea of not wearing one is unthinkable.

Where are the goggles and ear plugs.......................how about sending every American GAS MASKS instead of $1400????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Just went to local rite aid. No mask needed. Everyone nice as could be.

Not like the rite aid in Commiefornia that tossed Bruce Willis a few weeks ago.

While the left melts down about iowa dropping their mask mandate, this is the reality on the ground.

·

Replying to
In my experience, there was very little compliance with restrictions in rural Iowa anyway. I visited a restaurant, hardware store and the bank (where I work) today and could count the total number of masks I saw on one hand.

6 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

The real test will be the border counties to see if their numbers rise.

The test is over, we have at least 6-9 months of comparisons between areas where mask usage is universal, to areas where it's not prevalent, the results are almost identical. if masks worked states like CA, NY, etc would have had very little covid, while the others would be overrun, that's not what happened.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread