Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, sleepy said:

and after the 6-14 weeks of darkest days ever....

there will be even more deadlier variants requiring 8-10 masks being worn

image.png.ffc918a182a06c2343110cda400ce0d5.png

There's a clip of osterholm saying exactly the same thing back in early october, meanwhile the reality is that avg cases are down 100,000 cases/day in just the last couple weeks, hospitalizations nationwide are also down from 130K to about 104 in the same period.

Osterholm is local here in MN, he's been calling for lockdowns since early summer. He's been wrong about 90% of the time. You could call him a fraud but it's really an agenda he's pushing. Think about it, we're vaccinating 10 million people/week right now, in 10 weeks we'll be essentially done, he either doesn't do math or he knows that the vaccines are totally worthless.

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

cases way down

deaths up

because the vaccines are killing people and they're blaming it on covid

they know this will continue so they keep saying "deadlier strains"

Look at israels numbers, they've vaccinated almost 50% of the pop - and they had a fairly high level of natural immunity, their numbers are not dropping like they should be, something is up with that. it's possible it tips in the next couple weeks but if it doesn't, that could mean the vaccines dont work...at all.

image.png.8d34f81821ce7df89b5b35c5064dad07.png

image.png

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

You know what the sad thing is that if the governor election were tomorrow he would still win in a landslide. This is how dumb the democrat voter is.

Yup, Jacob frey is running for reelection in Mpls, he'll prob win. Democracy is not a good thing, encouraging voting is not a good thing,

Just now, ajt said:

Maybe the GOP wouldn’t have to suppress the vote if they had less shitty candidates.

Damn you are one stupid fuk. I apoligize for thinking you were a commie.

You are just STUPID and corrupted by all that MSM you watch. I gave you too much credit until a couple days ago

Repups Suppress the vote ,, lol

Shutting down the pipeline was good   for America.....lolllll

Patriots shut down vaccination site

Dodger Stadium’s mass COVID-19 vaccination site was shut down Saturday afternoon as dozens of protesters gathered at the entrance, stalling hundreds of motorists who had been waiting in line for hours.

The Los Angeles Fire Department closed the entrance to the stadium at about 2 p.m. as a precaution, officials said.

The demonstrators included members of anti-vaccine and far-right groups. While some carried signs decrying the COVID-19 vaccine and shouting for people not to get the shots, there were no incidents of violence.

“This is completely wrong,” said German Jaquez, who drove from his home in La Verne and had been waiting for an hour for his vaccination when the stadium’s gates were closed. He said some of the protesters were telling people in line that the coronavirus is not real and that the vaccination is dangerous.

“This is the wrong message,” Jaquez said. “I’ve been waiting for weeks to get an appointment. I am a dentist; I am taking a big risk being around patients. I want to be safe for my patients and for my family. The vaccine is the only way to beat the virus.”

An official said the fire department planned to reopen the vaccination site at about 3 p.m. The site, one of the largest in the country, is usually open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

A post on social media described the demonstration as the “SCAMDEMIC PROTEST/MARCH.” It advised participants to “please refrain from wearing Trump/MAGA attire as we want our statement to resonate with the sheeple. No flags but informational signs only.

“This is a sharing information protest and march against everything COVID, Vaccine, PCR Tests, Lockdowns, Masks, Fauci, Gates, Newsom, China, digital tracking, etc.”

It’s a mess’: Biden’s first 10 days dominated by vaccine mysteries

Biden’s team is still trying to locate upwards of 20 million vaccine doses that have been sent to states — a mystery that has hampered plans to speed up the national vaccination effort.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/30/biden-covid-vaccine-states-463953

from weather channel...what a clown report.......

During the second week in January, 23 people tested positive for the flu in the United States.

More than 14,657 tested positive for the flu during the same time last year, before the coronavirus pandemic took hold.

“It’s crazy,” Lynnette Brammer, who leads the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Domestic Influenza Surveillance team, told The Washington Post. “This is my 30th flu season. I never would have expected to see flu activity this low.”

For the week ending January 16, the CDC reported low or minimal flu activity in almost every state and territory.

Last year, flu activity was high in 44 states that week, plus Puerto Rico and New York City. Only one state, New Hampshire, had minimal flu activity.

Doctors and health experts say the large number of people who got flu vaccines leading into this year’s flu season, combined with social distancing and other measures designed to help slow the spread of COVID-19, are likely contributors for the steep drop.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread