Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

With limited scientific knowledge but a plethora of common sense, the United States handled the 1918 flu pandemic far better the the Covid matter in 2020.

J. Hoffa

TGF News & Sports

during the spanish flu, and every other endemic/pandemic... people were told to congregate because fresh air, exercise, and companionship are good for physical and mental health

now we are told to do ONLY things that damage physical and mental health

On 2/18/2021 at 8:28 PM, sleepy said:

Fuk the NBA

why even have an all star game then?

not that I watch

ive been betting that NBA primetime saturday night ABC under each week and going solid. but i cant stand watching. i just watch the last 3 minutes make sure it doesnt go to overtime

I love how the experts are now claiming that Covid is seasonal, and that's the reason it's declining now, considering this is the first cycle that's quite a stretch. They even claim it peaks in Jan, except in 1/3rd  of the country it peaked in Nov, the rest were just a little behind on the surge curve.

The fact perhaps 120-150 million people have already had it means nothing, the fact 40 million + have been vaccinated means nothing...that has nothing to do with declining cases. :mutley

They refuse to admit the possibility that at some point it'll fade away like all other pandemics in human history.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread