• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Miami beach is promising to crack down on spring breakers violating the cities covid rules. Guess what, they're coming anyway, and there's not a god damn thing they can do about it. :cigar

Miami Beach Preps For Spring Break COVID Crackdown

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Mar 03, 2021 - 21:40

In yet another great example of government efficiency, Miami Beach is prepping for a Spring Break Covid crackdown. Don't check your calendar. Yes, it's 2021. 

It's ironic, since last year - you know, before we even had vaccines and understood fully just how deadly (or not deadly) Covid was - Miami Beach was the go-to place to skirt restrictions and party as though nothing was going on. But now this year - as we are literally weeks away from herd immunity in the country - Miami is prepping to lay down the law. 

The only thing that'll keep Miami open, to some degree, is a statewide executive order that makes it impossible to shut down bars and clubs. Instead, they will run at no less than 50% capacity, according to the Wall Street Journal

But Miami Beach is going to be taking a "zero tolerance" policy for the restrictions it does put in place. Miami Beach Mayor Dan Gelber (who is, of course, a Democrat), said earlier this week: “We could potentially see a truly outsized spring break at a time when the last thing we want are major gatherings.”

This policy means more police officers and code-compliance staffers enforcing bans on alcohol and boom boxes on the beach, and a midnight curfew. In addition, "music at venues can’t exceed ambient noise levels". Because, you know, that'll stop the virus. 

mo.jpg?itok=KhUX6rXR

And so, as people do, citizens of Miami are adapting and moving many of the parties to boats and yachts. The city said it'll be "clamping down on those that lack proper licenses or violate noise restrictions" on the water. 

City manager and resident downer, Raul Aguila, commented:

“If you are coming here with an anything-goes party attitude, change your flight reservation now and go to Vegas.”

2021-03-03_13-38-21.jpg?itok=9bYp4KqE

We're sure those trying to make a living off of hospitality and leisure in the city appreciate his suggestions. 

Regardless, it doesn't look like the city has been intimidated too much. Events planned in the city for spring break include a mansion party called “Miami Gone Wild 2,” another party called “Bikini Palooza” and, of course, a “Booze Cruise”. 

Hotel occupancy in Miami is expected to be at 70% in March, which will be up from 43% at the same time last year and 88% in 2019. 

One traveler in Miami, 23 year old Quinaysa Shirikico, told the Journal: “We just needed a vacation away from the city. We needed some heat in our lives.”

Promoter Ernesto White has said that demand is strong for events. He is working on several private pool parties and boat and jet-ski parties. “My phone has not stopped ringing. South Beach is going to be jam-packed crazy,” he said. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The woke states are going to be the broke states.

Unfortunately this bail out will be a boon for them, it'll make them whole and more, it'll delay their collapse a while. here's a glimpse of their future.

We Are Witnessing A Last Minute Mass Exodus Before The Final Collapse Of Our Major Cities

Tyler Durden's Photo

Americans fled the big cities “in droves” in 2020, and one recent survey discovered that even more Americans are planning to move in 2021.  The corporate media is attempting to frame this mass exodus as a temporary phenomenon, but there is nothing temporary about it.  Millions upon millions of people can see that our society is literally melting down all around us, and they want to get somewhere safe while they still can.  In recent weeks, I have written articles about the specific problems that we are witnessing in Chicago and San Francisco, but the truth is that virtually all of our major cities are coming apart at the seams, and this is motivating more people than ever to seek greener pastures.

Time-To-Say-Goodbye-Pixabay-560x284.jpg?

Bloomberg Technology Marks 10 Year Anniversary

With so many Americans looking to move, this has pushed up home prices in desirable suburban and rural areas to insane heights.

In fact, in some parts of the country it is difficult to find a decent home for sale at all.  In Bozeman, Montana one man has actually resorted to walking around with a cardboard sign asking for someone to sell him a house…

“I’m just asking for someone to sell us a home. My sign says please sell me a home,” said Sean Hawksford, a Bozeman resident.

You may have seen Hawksford strolling down Main Street with a cardboard sign, asking for leads on a house for sale.

This is not a homeless man that we are talking about.

Sean Hawksford is a family man that owns a successful business, and he has been approved for a mortgage.

He just can’t find a house to buy.

According to Hawksford, he has made 18 offers over the past 6 months, but none of them have been accepted

“It’s been about 6 months, we’ve made I think 18 offers now on different properties and haven’t had one accepted yet,” said Hawksford.

“It’s been a little bit tough with them, and all of my first-time homebuyers to be honest with you,” said Jeff Bent, the Hawksfords’ realtor in Bozeman.

I warned that this would happen.

I warned that when things started to get crazy many Americans wouldn’t be able to move because there would be a crushing amount of demand for available housing as hordes of Americans suddenly sought to relocate.  NBC News has used the term “droves” to describe the mass exodus that we witnessed last year…

Americans fled big cities in droves to escape the coronavirus pandemic — and many of them are staying, permanently or indefinitely. But escape means something different depending on whom you ask.

We have never seen anything like this before in U.S. history.  According to the Pew Research Center, about one-fifth of all Americans either moved or know someone who moved in 2020…

A survey conducted by the Pew Research Center while the pandemic was in full swing in June 2020 found that approximately a fifth of Americans moved or know someone who moved as a result of COVID-19. The reasons they gave for people moving were extremely varied — ranging from being called into active military duty to college housing being closed down to, of course, sudden financial constraints.

The corporate media keeps trying to blame COVID for the mass migration, but now the COVID pandemic is fading and Americans are still moving in large numbers.

In fact, one recent survey actually found that “20% more people are planning to move in 2021 than moved in 2020”.

If I was currently living in a major city on the east or west coast, I would be highly motivated to move too.

For example, just check out what is happening in Los Angeles

Los Angeles, the state’s largest city and arguably the most populous now in the United States, has become a byword for violent crime and especially the stronghold of the enormous, ultraviolent and rapidly growing MS 13 organization, routinely mislabeled as a mere “gang” in media reports. MS 13 has up to 50,000 members worldwide of whom at least 10,000, officially, and probably twice as many according to the private assessments of many police officers are in LA.

Jeremiah Babe recently went into the wealthy areas of downtown Los Angeles, and the footage that he captured was mind blowing.

L.A. has never looked like this, and it is getting worse with each passing day.

Of course many would argue that San Francisco is in even worse shape

San Francisco – America’s “anything goes” city – is in even worse shape. Its most famous, historically popular and beautiful stylish locations are now swamped with aggressive, unsanitary street people who openly urinate and defecate in the streets. Public services, long superb, are now appalling.

For much more on the tragedy that is playing out in that once beautiful city, please see my previous article entitled “The Reason Why A Lot Of People Are Leaving San Francisco Might Surprise You”.

Of course it isn’t just individuals that are moving.  In recent months we have seen large numbers of businesses choose to relocate.  At one point, Tesla CEO Elon Musk made headlines all over the globe when even he decided that it was time to leave California for good

Tesla CEO Elon Musk has left California and is now a resident of Texas.

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal on Tuesday, Musk said that the move made sense, amid plans underway for a new Tesla factory in the Austin area.

I certainly can’t blame him.

What rational person would choose California over Texas at this point?

On the east coast, hordes of businesses have left New York as well.  If you can believe it, even the New York Stock Exchange is thinking of leaving…

The head of the world’s largest financial market, Stacey Cunningham, floated the idea of leaving New York in an opinion piece in the Wall Street Journal to avoid taxes.

When people think of Florida, they often picture restaurants and shopping, the kind of business you do on vacation. But more and more, people are choosing to move down to the sunshine state because there’s no income tax, and the cost of living is low.

Perhaps they will need to rename it “the Florida Stock Exchange” if they actually pull the trigger on such a move.

Sadly, when things get really bad in this nation, no part of the country will be fully immune.

We will all feel the pain, and the suffering will be off the charts.

But if you do feel motivated to relocate, I would do it as soon as possible, because later this year global events will start accelerating at a very rapid pace.

Smoke Particles = .3 to.7 micron
Human hair =75.0 microns
COVID Particle = 0.125 microns
This means you would need to spilt a human hair 600 times lengthwise to get to the virus particle size.
You CAN pass a human hair thru most masks that people are wearing, which means there is no possible way the virus can be blocked. That Science can never change and if a study says masks work they are liars.
BOOM!
The CDC says this, not me.
THOSE WHO GET SICK WITH COVID-19
Wear a mask ALWAYS 70.6%
Wear a mask Often 14.4%
NEVER wear a Mask 3.9%
That means 85% of people getting COVID are the biggest mask wearers!
Think of it this way about 96.% of people who get sick wear a mask at least a little bit. Don’t believe me, here is the link to the PDF file the CDC doesn’t want you to come across. Why isn’t this on their front page! You know why it is hidden, it shows they have been wrong about mask effectiveness the whole time.
CDC LINK

3 minutes ago, sleepy said:

All the libs on fuckbook and twitter have masks on their profile pictures.

It is to announce to other libs that you care.

Let's move to the Falkland Islands.

Jimmy Kimmel actually said something worthwhile last night. "The best way to get Trump re-elected is by cancelling Dr. Seuss".

13 minutes ago, sleepy said:

All the libs on fuckbook and twitter have masks on their profile pictures.

It is to announce to other libs that you care.

Mark of the beast, I know that person taking a profile pic with a mask is 98 percent chance to be a twat.

I give 2 percent for saracasm or joke masks

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Fuck newsome!! Biggest sack of shit ever. 

You know something joey, i sense a shift in you, remember what happened to sleepy - he was as far left as they came.

Tick, tick, tick, just a matter of time till you're as republican as I am. And for the record, back in college I supported Jerry brown. :mutley

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Considering they have the least educated population and worst schools in the nation, they probably do need help. 

Something tells me your average Mississippi student is mensa material compared with this.

'Baltimore HS student fails all but 3 classes over 4 years, ranks near top half of class'

Thu, March 4, 2021, 3:16 PM

'A Baltimore high school student failed all but three classes over four years and still graduated near the top half of his class with a 0.13 GPA, according to Fox 45 Baltimore.'

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread