• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Deemer said:

I will say currently amongst my peers:

anyone with intelligence... getting it

most unintelligent.. passing

LOL at MM’s web articles. Can find 45 on the other side debunking his theories/conspiracies. As stated, rely on medical professionals you trust.

lolololololololLOLOLOLOLOL

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

How fuking old are you.........and do you have any medical condition????????

Think you're under 40 and have none.............if so, you're a damn fool to get the vaccine AT THIS TIME 

Correct and Correct

ZERO underlying conditions. Healthy as an OX. 

Still getting VAXXED 

3 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Tell me the death rate for healthy individuals under 40 that get COVID-19...........work from there.

It's not about death rates pal, it's about no longer being able to spread it, it's about HEARD IMMUNITY.  You are completely missing the entire point of the thing.  Anyone who isn't getting it, if able to, is a fucking moron.

Just now, Axl Rose 2020 said:

It's not about death rates pal, it's about no longer being able to spread it, it's about HEARD IMMUNITY.  You are completely missing the entire point of the thing.  Anyone who isn't getting it, if able to, is a fucking moron.

dont get it a wrong, you are a broke dick moron regardless

Just now, Sam Losco said:

so why does that make it more dangerous than the virus itself? lets hear it fish, you explain

..........more chance of dying from the vaccine if under 40 and healthy, not to mention numerous other health complications in the coming years if one does survive the vaccine.

Get the vaccine, or a couple, go knock yourself out, to each their own. 

4 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Your position and theories on this should be a WAKEUP CALL for anyone that is still UP IN THE AIR on rather to get the vaccine or not.................and making it much easier for them to decide NOT TO GET THE VACCINE, some here thank you for your thoughts. 

42 minutes ago, Deemer said:

I will say currently amongst my peers:

anyone with intelligence... getting it

most unintelligent.. passing

LOL at MM’s web articles. Can find 45 on the other side debunking his theories/conspiracies. As stated, rely on medical professionals you trust.

then show me 45 studies that have shown that taking the vaccines are better for you than not taking them, to offset the 1 i posted

yes you can find a lot of "debunking" and all of it is bought and paid for, follow the money... from day 1 of the fake pandemic gates/fauci/birx said we would only get back to normal when we had vaccines, how did they know?  there were never successful vaccines for any other coronavirus (common cold/hiv/ebola/sars/h1n1)

almost all healthy people will survive the vaccine, but ALL healthy people would survive covid and we have all probably been exposed to it already... long-term effects of these experimental gene therapies aren't good, and anyone religious will probably be going to hell for believing in false prophets that are pushing pain for profits

Just now, zzmocashzz said:

for a  gambling forum, not much research on stats/odds here on the vaccine, me i have received my first shot of pfizer, and will be first in line when my appointment for the 2nd one comes up

odds the vaccines are good for humanity 0%

odds the vaccines are bad for humanity, weakening immune systems and creating deadlier variants 100% 

1 minute ago, zzmocashzz said:

for a  gambling forum, not much research on stats/odds here on the vaccine, me i have received my first shot of pfizer, and will be first in line when my appointment for the 2nd one comes up

Worked at Pfizer for 3 years,  you're welcome, but no thanks needed.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread