Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there are really people like this out there. :doh

I heard the same but I don't know how in the world I would've gotten it unless it was in the December 2019 - February 2020 timeframe. I left my house 3 times since March 2020. To vote in November and my two shots. I mean... this is how I went out to vote!
[IMG]

When I drive through Northfield I always see tons of those college students outside all masked up. They zoom teach the kids to always be scared.

I don’t think the dining areas in the fast food restaurants will ever open again here. I went into a McDonald’s yesterday all the tables and chairs were pushed into the corner. The fountain soda and condiments was all wrapped up with that clear wrap. They had a kiosk where you can order your food because telling someone what you want is too dangerous.

12 hours ago, mikeman said:

I'd like to know 2 things about trump.

Why did he take the vaccine after being infected?

Why when he was infected did he NOT take hydroxychloroquine? No one ever asked him that?

I suspect the answer to both is that Trump is weak and despite his loud mouth can easily be bullied?

he talks a big game but in the end hes a coward. he sold a fake bill of sale to many people

11 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

You are not really all there if you think you are going to beat MilkyMike in an argument with your usual belittling strategy, which works wonders with retards, but not in this case.

You are smart, I'm smart, but Mike is a tad more advanced...

I am all here. I don't have a "usual belittling strategy". If I did, I doubt it would work wonders with retards.

Now that we've got the facts straight, you were saying...?

16 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Vaccinated people are walking biological time bombs and a THREAT to society

Is this before or after Trump regains the presidency in March? :pop

:laugh

We need to have Brock and Firedawg get Raise an invite to the Vegas Destroyers capping team they all hit at the same clip :laugh

22 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Is this before or after Trump regains the presidency in March? :pop

:laugh

We need to have Brock and Firedawg get Raise an invite to the Vegas Destroyers capping team they all hit at the same clip :laugh

:mutley

Raise has been wrong on everything he's ever posted. 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

We have a branch of the Hoffas in Tennessee with a strong resemblance to Kong, so a little more inbreeding may bring us a Godzilla like family member with desirible climbing attributes. 

Of course, that leads us on to the elephant in the room, the question at least on Raise Something or Other and Sleepy's alleged minds, pecker size. I've never heard anyone say "That Godzilla, big fella, but a pecker like Raider's.".

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread