• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When you see wrasslers from wwe, run a pro-vaxx psa during wrestlemania?

LOL!

Yeah, I’ll be at Walgreens today for a shot.  Wrasslers say its 100000% safe.

LOL!!

The fuckkking bullshit lies, propaganda and selling this crap everywhere you look is insane. 

Just now, xyz said:

When you see wrasslers from wwe, run a pro-vaxx psa during wrestlemania?

LOL!

Yeah, I’ll be at Walgreens today for a shot.

LOL!!

The fuckkking bullshit going on right now is historic.  

biden, wwe, media personalities, etc... these people should all be arrested for practicing medicine without a license

propaganda is one thing, this is full blown hysteria... THERE IS ONLY THE VACCINE!  WE MUST HAVE THE VACCINE!  

matthew 7:15

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

7 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

biden, wwe, media personalities, etc... these people should all be arrested for practicing medicine without a license

propaganda is one thing, this is full blown hysteria... THERE IS ONLY THE VACCINE!  WE MUST HAVE THE VACCINE!  

matthew 7:15

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

They are using these idiots to proclaim, TAKE THE SHOT, it’s the only way to keep those you LOVE SAFE.

Fukkking lies.  I think arrested is too good for them.

When that inoculation center in Colorado was closed over all the adverse effects from these shots, it barely was mentioned in the news.

But tits Oneill just told me if I LOVE my wife and kids, I need to roll up my sleeve.   Then go shop in the wwe store.  LOL!!

I keep waiting for someone to say, thanks for watching Candid Camera!

china made their intentions pretty clear

https://rense.com/general85/China'sPlanToConquer.htm?fbclid=IwAR1HmD35wHsqKp3Lk7cYkqYEeU5tP0R5aeq-ITr5VT7pxULamtLSUUZh0xI

There has been rapid development of modern biological technology, and new bio weapons have been invented one after another.We are capable of achieving our purpose of 'cleaning up' America all of a sudden.It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century, a century in which the CCP leads the world.

39 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

china made their intentions pretty clear

https://rense.com/general85/China'sPlanToConquer.htm?fbclid=IwAR1HmD35wHsqKp3Lk7cYkqYEeU5tP0R5aeq-ITr5VT7pxULamtLSUUZh0xI

There has been rapid development of modern biological technology, and new bio weapons have been invented one after another.We are capable of achieving our purpose of 'cleaning up' America all of a sudden.It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century, a century in which the CCP leads the world.

Axl loves vaccines and Biden ..........to many in his camp. 

It's all over 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread