Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

let's all keep in mind the "variant" that is most different from the original strain is only .03% different... so the suggestion that a vaccine for the original strain wouldn't be good against a strain that is 99.97% similar is just plain ridiculous.

and if that is true there are thousands of variants

THIS

It's mostly all a fiasco of complete BULLSHIT 

2 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

THIS

It's mostly all a fiasco of complete BULLSHIT 

the biggest lie of all, which continues to scare even the vaccinated, is that asymptomatic people spread disease

that just simply isn't true... but it's a great scare tactic

just like the boogeyman terrorist sleeper cells that were all waiting to blow up our apartments, stadiums, and shopping malls unless we agreed to invade afghanistan/iraq/syria/etc

people actually believed that shit!  that thousands and thousands of people were just waiting to blow themself up with dynamite :laugh

i wonder what happened to those sleeper cells.  i guess they just disappeared after forever wars turned into this new war on humanity

2 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:
On 6/1/2020 at 9:43 PM, mikeman said:

Covid is collapsing sleepy, another month, 6 weeks tops and it'll be almost over.

he's been consistently wrong for over a year now

Not really, i've been more right than anthony fauci, I have consistently said the virus threat is overblown, said masks dont work, lockdowns dont work, social distancing accomplishes nothing, a yr later there is zero evidence I'm wrong.

Just now, zzmocashzz said:

even this statement is idiotic

How so? You do have eyes, ears and a brain, it wouldn't hurt to use them, you dont have to believe nonsense when evidence shows it's wrong you know. if all those things made a difference - a huge difference like the covid cult thinks, we would see clear evidence in the statistics - we dont, Every state followed the same path as their regional neighbors, no matter what they themselves did or didn't do.

The idea that govt can change the course of a pandemic through laws is ridiculous, it goes against all of human history, and the history of untold numbers of viral  disease's that have come and gone.

We live under failed govt's that do almost nothing well, are led by politiciains that got their jobs based on phoneyness and corruption, not talent and wisdom, our finest scientists are compromised by politics and graft. Yet we're supposed to put our faith in them, follow their leads and dictates, even when they've been wrong again and again as the pandemic progressed?

That's insane, is anyone really surprised at what happened? The tooth fairy doesn't exist, just as donald trump was not the fountain of wisdom when it came to pandemic response, joe biden and his collection of non experts isn't either.

11 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Mike, thanks for spreading the TRUTH

The issue is can we trust them when they say the vaccine works and wont harm us? Especially when they seem unwilling to even admit it does have serious and non rare side effects? They've lied for a yr, we're supposed to trust them now?

10 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

been a long time since i met a conservative, seen buncha trumptards around

trump failed everyone when pompeo told him covid was an "exercise" on tv, and all he said was "you should've told us" instead of shutting the scamdemic down right then and there

so in my head trump is the 2nd worst president ever, right behind biden

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread