Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Horrible beat on your end, did you at least pick up some quality KIRKLAND motor oil in 5 gallon drums?

Negative on the motor oil.

I did however pick-up some unneeded dog food. Even though I don't have a dog the price was just too good to pass up. Probably give it to a worthy neighbor.

On my way to Mrs. Olson's for coffee so will probably give it to her...

8 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

MONEY and POWER

Pfizer announced that its COVID-19 vaccine can help prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Research has shown that the vaccine is 94% effective at preventing the spread of COVID-19.

Doctors say that it’s likely the other COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the U.S. will have similar results.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I've become much more obedient since becoming vaccinated. 

It probably calms and/or will deaden most of your thoughts and senses...............kicked in early with you it appears. ?

I suggest going out and buying a 500-piece puzzle that is graded at least  8.4 for difficulty...............time how long it takes you to do when actually attempting to put together(don't count the multipe time breaks).      Once completed, scramble the pieces again, and if still alive, time yourself doing again exactly one year from completing the first one and compare the results.

I suggest, if you can find, a puzzle that is gambling related. 

3 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Pfizer announced that its COVID-19 vaccine can help prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Research has shown that the vaccine is 94% effective at preventing the spread of COVID-19.

Doctors say that it’s likely the other COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the U.S. will have similar results.

PFIZER announced............☠️

5 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Cucked Midge loves those authority figures....lol

FAke news

8 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

All those scams Axl did over the years caught up with him in the worst way.................... got scammed by the biggest and most damaging scam possibly in the history of this country,  one that will in all probability destroy his health or kill him. 

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner. 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread