Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The guy that has been so blacked out he’s shit his pants in numerous bars throughout the former town, current city, Las Vegas is talking about moderation. Tremendous !

LOLOLOL.................no pant shitting.................as far blackout in career, quite a few across the country.

Make no mistake about it, I'm often over the moderation limit...............SIX tonight, that's not to bad, but still to many. 

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, sleepy said:

This clown is now crying that the only way to bring an end to the pandemic is by getting everyone vaccinated.

image.png.ec0c6477c98cc5b15fac9233579b1f80.png

it was always about the fake vaccines

since day 1 of the scamdemic all we heard was that we would never go back to normal until we had vaccines

let's all ignore the fact that over 100 years nobody has been able to make an effective vaccine against ANY coronavirus (common cold/etc) and assume that this garbage that was apparently developed in 3 hours (lol!) is unicorn magic

This is either a fake poll or a sad statement on society.

A new poll by the Sunday Times finds that a “significant proportion of Brits” say they have enjoyed lockdown, with younger people more likely to say they liked COVID-19 restrictions.

120421uk1.jpg?itok=irNt4m_x

They survey gave respondents a range of answers to measure their like or dislike for lockdown. Over 16 per cent in total said they liked or strongly liked lockdown.

The figures are even more alarming when it comes to young people. 20 per cent of 18-24 year olds said they liked or strongly liked the lockdown, while 22 per cent of 25-34 year olds said the same.

An online poll even found that a majority of respondents say they enjoyed lockdown.

A separate opinion poll conducted last month by YouGov found that over half of Brits said they would miss “many” or “some” aspects of the lockdown.

Public opinion surveys also routinely find vehement support for the lockdown in general, with large numbers believing that it hasn’t been strict enough.

The figures are obviously deeply concerning in that they illustrate how compliant people have become in the face of the most authoritarian restrictions on freedom since World War 2.

However, pro-lockdown sentiment is also undeniably driven by the fact that the government has covered 80% of people’s wages via a furlough scheme that has given many endless hours of free leisure time.

Aldous Huxley’s quote on how people would be trained to love their servitude seems particularly apt.

“A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude,” wrote Huxley.

11 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Who knows the figure, but 6 is laughable 

The same disorder that the astra zeneca vaccine was causing. At least a few dead - young people who would never have died from covid, pure insanity.

And you're right Fish the real numbers are far, far higher, keep in mind most of the people who've reportedly died coincidentally shortly after the vaccines have been after taking the other two.

5 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Where do you see ANY pfizer issues Sir?????

My entire family has gotten it, and multiple friends.  ZERO issues

thats because your genepool comes from a breed of reptile cucks with cold blood to stiff and beyond

nothing to brag about

you were already kinda inhuman to start with, and please, dont make bring up the missus

what a fuked up crew

I'd be horrified if you pigs were eating in the same restaurant I was -- I would probably take my fiancee somewhere classier and leave the meals there...

LOL LOL LOL

Take Pfizer says the midget, fuk off mush

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

thats because your genepool comes from a breed of reptile cucks with cold blood to stiff and beyond

nothing to brag about

you were already kinda inhuman to start with, and please, dont make bring up the missus

what a fuked up crew

I'd be horrified if you pigs were eating in the same restaurant I was -- I would probably take my fiancee somewhere classier and leave the meals there...

LOL LOL LOL

Take Pfizer says the midget, fuk off mush

You're a fuckin idiot

Time to put you on ignore

Piss off

6 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

If you are shocked about 6 women getting blood clots from the 7 million people who took the J & J vaccine, wait till I tell you about how many people died who didn’t get a vaccine at all.

Total cases31,269,524

Total deaths562,610

• Last updated: April 13, 2021 at 9:45 a.m. ET

Funny how you omit NUMEROUS stats and facts and variances and errors and future considerations.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread