• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The amazing thing is that well over half the country is wide open, bars, restaurants, schools, even sports, yet scientists and other leaders in relatively closed states refuse to look at the experience of open states and conclude they could do that too.

For instance, the fact distance learning is still going on anywhere is a national disgrace, many areas have had schools open all year and quite a few dont even require masks in school. The refusal to take the blinders off is stunning.

6 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

VACCINE update for USA

37% with at least one poke

That's misleading - the mainstream media puts out those figures to downplay the progress- and imply there is a long way to go. 47% have now had a dose, you need to include only eligible people.  122million have now been jabbed - the final total will prob be about 180-185, it'll start winding down soon, only 1/3rd of people who want it to go.

image.thumb.png.598a71bb5e52f74214eafc12b9514b56.png

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

lets not go overboard, obviously .8% of recipients have not died within 2 weeks.

how do you know?  just from people digging through deaths and lining them up with vaccine selfies/posts... they have come up with thousands of deaths already

vaers (reporting system) also has deaths that would approach that number if you figure how many are unreported

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

Mike, have you set a TIMEFRAME for your first, playing it by ear, or NEVER doing???

I wont get the shot anytime soon, not to mention, if 75% of people do, and covid goes away, why should i ever get one? there was a time last spring, even last summer, where I thought I might actually get covid at some point, after a yr of non masking, not isolating, not washing my hands, and going out and about as much as possible - I think I've either already had it(and didn't know it) or I wont get it.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I wont get the shot anytime soon, not to mention, if 75% of people do, and covid goes away, why should i ever get one? there was a time last spring, even last summer, where I thought I might actually get covid at some point, after a yr of non masking, not isolating, not washing my hands, and going out and about as much as possible - I think I've either already had it(and didn't know it) or I wont get it.

This is true with THOUSANDS

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

how do you know?  just from people digging through deaths and lining them up with vaccine selfies/posts... they have come up with thousands of deaths already

vaers (reporting system) also has deaths that would approach that number if you figure how many are unreported

That would be 1 million dead in the last 2-3 months, not to mention many younger ones(which would be unusual), people are dying from the vaccines, but it's likely in the hundreds or low thousands at this point.

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That's misleading - the mainstream media puts out those figures to downplay the progress- and imply there is a long way to go. 47% have now had a dose, you need to include only eligible people.  122million have now been jabbed - the final total will prob be about 180-185, it'll start winding down soon, only 1/3rd of people who want it to go.

image.thumb.png.598a71bb5e52f74214eafc12b9514b56.png

We need to stop listening to the media and just look at the numbers when it comes to vaccinations. If 70% of people get vaccinated that's 180 million - if it's 75% thats 192 million - which is why i estimate the total will be maybe 185.

I still hear morons talking about vaccinating in july, that's ridiculous, right now we're doing 3 million/day - some 1st, some second doses, the rate will stay high for at least another 3 weeks, by early may - may 10 -15th at the latest, we'll be basically finished, it'll be second doses and a few stragglers.

So we're just a few weeks away from being finished and seeing how it worked.

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That would be 1 million dead in the last 2-3 months, not to mention many younger ones(which would be unusual), people are dying from the vaccines, but it's likely in the hundreds or low thousands at this point.

so you're saying only 10 people in the entire state of wisconsin have died from the vaccines?  that's silly

i personally know just 1 care facility here that has had 12 deaths related to vaccines... why do you think all these nursing home employees are refusing the vaccine, or quitting

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

so you're saying only 10 people in the entire state of wisconsin have died from the vaccines?  that's silly

i personally know just 1 care facility here that has had 12 deaths related to vaccines... why do you think all these nursing home employees are refusing the vaccine, or quitting

To date personally...................3 dead from vaccine, 1 from Covid(and he had cancer).

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

I assume nursing home staff are declining for the same reasons cops/fireman, marines, hospital employees, etc are. Many have already had covid, many dont trust the system, many are young and healthy.

Are these nursing home deaths you're talking about being called covid deaths? Because the data shows almost no one in nursing homes is getting covid, but deaths are still being reported?

image.thumb.png.19b3b13c9779a16bf29fc39307ca19bc.png

Vaccine Mandatory for Buffalo Bills Games: NY County Executive BY JACK PHILLIPS April 14, 2021 The county executive in Erie County, New York, suggested that COVID-19 vaccinations will be mandatory to attend Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres games in person.

Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz, a Democrat, told news outlets Tuesday that “there is no God-given right to attend a football game.”

“No Vaccine = No Entry” is what a slide that was displayed by Poloncarz read during his press conference Tuesday. Poloncarz said he spoke with Bills’ management about his plan.

“I want to see that stadium full, I know the Bills want to see that stadium full. We want to return fans back to the stadium,” Poloncarz said in a news conference. “That’s why the county supports returning all fans to the stadium and (hockey) arena for this fall … We know there’s a way to do it. We know there’s a way to ensure it. That’s that all fans and staff are fully vaccinated.”

Poloncarz added that “unless you are vaccinated, you will not have entry to the stadium,” adding that “we can then guarantee 70,000-plus people at the stadium.” He said that medical and religious exemptions will not be accommodated.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread