Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

So these vaccines that were pushed forward in Operation Warp Speed by your idol and the greatest President of all time and all of you were saying how he saved the world... these vaccines are now bad. 

That is the difference between me and you dumb libs.....Just because I like Trump doesnt mean he is right about everything...

He didnt make the vaccine , he was just forced to fast track the process or the Dems would have locked this country down for multiple years:bulbas was there plan.

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

That is the difference between me and you dumb libs.....Just because I like Trump doesnt mean he is right about everything...

He didnt make the vaccine , he was just forced to fast track the process or the Dems would have locked this country down for multiple years:bulbas was there plan.

Furthermore, most of you sheep wont even bother to research the thing and will take it

ONLY BECAUSE THEY TOLD YOU SO

5 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

thats Raise...

Trump was ok, better than his predecessors at least who bombed the shit outta the world...

But im not sold, I think the whole Qanon is a CIA/Steve Bannon psyop and probably a zionist thing too

Zionist ...maybe, those fks are sneaky, I literally didnt get why so many people hate the Jews until about 6 months ago.

Psyop,,that is what I thought at first but the more I research it the more truth I am finding,,, but not completely sold yet, hence the nature of my current avatar.

15 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Zionist ...maybe, those fks are sneaky, I literally didnt get why so many people hate the Jews until about 6 months ago.

Psyop,,that is what I thought at first but the more I research it the more truth I am finding,,, but not completely sold yet, hence the nature of my current avatar.

Yes.

Vast Zionist Plot.

I'll ask about it at the next meeting...

apparently it takes a month to investigate a vaccine death, but only an instant to investigate a car crash and claim those as covid deaths lol

fraud fauci and gates have to take care of their competition... how dare they be actual vaccines with only 1 dose instead of fake vaccines with dose after dose after dose of body killing $$$

The UK's own govt is telling its people this

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/975909/S1182_SPI-M-O_Summary_of_modelling_of_easing_roadmap_step_2_restrictions.pdf

It is based on a modeling scenario (ZZ might want to look up what that means as he is still lost on the definition of survey)

The most interesting bit of info  is on page 10, it states

The resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunisation failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread