• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How pathetic do you have to be to call in and complain about hard working Americans enjoying themselves?

https://twitter.com/erickbellomy/status/1261440771837829122

Weenies like this guy always preaching question authority then blindly listen to anyone that takes away their personal freedoms. 

It’s not enough to adhere to this shit himself he feels the need to impose his beliefs upon society as a whole. Guy is eventually going to get angry enough to confront someone in public and will run to authorities when someone inevitably decks him. 

Weenies like this guy always preaching question authority then blindly listen to anyone that takes away their personal freedoms. 

It’s not enough to adhere to this shit himself he feels the need to impose his beliefs upon society as a whole. Guy is eventually going to get angry enough to confront someone in public and will run to authorities when someone inevitably decks him. 

He'll have zero impact, those places will be like that from now on.

He'll have zero impact, those places will be like that from now on.

The more and more those types see places like that the angrier they are going to become. People congregating without masks on is like throwing gas on a fire to these dweebs. 

The New Mexico mask mandate is going to be enforced with peer pressure.

Let me know how that works out for you  :laugh

New Mexico vs Arizona, two states that border each other. In NM, practically everything is closed and face masks are required in all public places. In AZ, on the other hand, everything is open, including bars, and no one wears a mask anywhere.

It is sad reading the comments section in the star tribune where Walz wants to give raises to state workers and spend 2 billion despite projected to be in debt 2.4 billion. These loser libs could care less about the spending and are bitching about the GOP members not wearing masks while in session.

Notice every time some state has restaurants reopen, the media goes first to some owner that say's "I'm not opening yet, it's too dangerous"? i see that bar owner up in sterns county said he's reopening today, AG keith ellison has already brought a suit against him.

Notice every time some state has restaurants reopen, the media goes first to some owner that say's "I'm not opening yet, it's too dangerous"? i see that bar owner up in sterns county said he's reopening today, AG keith ellison has already brought a suit against him.

my guess is many of them have lost all their employees

Enjoy, 12 years ago I stopped living in fear of car breakins and stopped locking my car, it feels great every day.

Fear never solves anything.

I don't lock my car either

at least i don't have to replace the window when someone wants to steal something

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread