• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here we go. "They were on fire, day after day, ranting against the vaccine". :laughing-smiley-face:

And now the 4 conservative radio hosts were killed by Covid.

Howard Stern to anti-vaxxers: ‘F— their freedom, I want my freedom to live’

Published: Sept. 9, 2021 at 9:26 a.m. ET

The shock jock also mocked conservative radio hosts who died from COVID-19 after vocally opposing vaccines

The “King of All Media” doesn’t have much compassion for fellow radio personalities who died after speaking out against COVID-19 vaccines. 

Four conservative radio hosts who had been vocal against getting vaccinated —including Marc Bernier, Phil Valentine, Jimmy DeYoung and Dick Farrel — succumbed to COVID-19 over the summer. Howard Stern has little sympathy.

“Four of them were, like, ranting on the air: They will not get vaccinated,” he said on his SiriusXM radio show on Tuesday. “They were on fire, these guys. It was like, day after day … and then their dying words are, ‘I wish I had been more into the vaccine. I wish I had taken it.'”

3 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Let me get this straight ...

1) 75% of Americans are now vaccinated.

2) COVID cases are up 300% from this time last year when there was no vaccine.

This must be liberal science and math all rolled into one. 

:mutley

Has anyone from the shit media even question lord Fauci on this?

21 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Let me get this straight ...

1) 75% of Americans are now vaccinated.

2) COVID cases are up 300% from this time last year when there was no vaccine.

This must be liberal science and math all rolled into one. 

:mutley

Dumb Jason is obviously very confused. The evidence is overwhelming vaccines save lives and hospital resources. 13 Miami Dade school employees killed by Covid since the start of the school year 3 weeks ago. All 13 deaths were unvaccinated employees. Not a single vaccinated at Miami Dade has died since the the school year started. I understand to most this is very clear evidence that vaccines are working. Sadly the evidence only confuses Dumb Jason.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/13-miami-area-school-staffers-die-of-covid-19-since-start-of-new-academic-year/ar-AAOdFrm

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Jason is obviously very confused. The evidence is overwhelming vaccines save lives and hospital resources. 13 Miami Dade school employees killed by Covid since the start of the school year 3 weeks ago. All 13 deaths were unvaccinated employees. Not a single vaccinated at Miami Dade has died since the the school year started. I understand to most this is very clear evidence that vaccines are working. Sadly the evidence only confuses Dumb Jason.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/13-miami-area-school-staffers-die-of-covid-19-since-start-of-new-academic-year/ar-AAOdFrm

YOu are the broken record of fake news

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Did you hear him say that home testing will be dirt cheap? All those unvaxxed workers will test themselves and say nope, dont have it.

Not to mention people will sue and it'll be tied up in court for ages.

Thank God for Governor Noem.

She's already got a legal team assembled to challenge this bullshit.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Thank God for Governor Noem.

She's already got a legal team assembled to challenge this bullshit.

These govs need to do more than that - they need to come right out and say that Biden is the enemy of the people and the enemy of freedom - call for complete and total defiance of every policy he tries to implement.

We also need more chants of what happened last weekend - the F you biden chants need to increase and even be prompted by the scoreboards.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

These govs need to do more than that - they need to come right out and say that Biden is the enemy of the people and the enemy of freedom - call for complete and total defiance of every policy he tries to implement.

We also need more chants of what happened last weekend - the F you biden chants need to increase and even be prompted by the scoreboards.

He urged sports to only allow vaccinated in the stadiums for each state.

Guess he didn't like the "Fuk Biden" chants

Speaking of sports stadiums...

Raiders-Ravens ticket prices drop drastically on secondary market

Just days before the Raiders’ “Monday Night Football” game against the Baltimore Ravens at Allegiant Stadium, ticket prices on the secondary ticket market have dropped significantly.

Between Aug. 17, the day after the Raiders announced a new vaccine policy, and Thursday morning, the cheapest advertised price on secondary ticket market StubHub for the first regular season game with fans at the stadium fell 55 percent from $445 to $199.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/raiders/raiders-ravens-ticket-prices-drop-drastically-on-secondary-market-2436527/