Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

15 teachers and staff in Miami Dade school district killed by Covid over a 10 day period. All were unvaccinated. Extraordinary considering the vaccination rate among their teachers is 85%.  Do the math, the pool of unvaccinated is 20% the size of the vaccinated. But all the deaths are of the unvaccinated. Ron Deathsantis belongs in jail!

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2021/09/05/15-south-florida-school-district-staff-members-die-of-covid-19-in-10-days-report/

In other news: At least 15 teachers and staff in the Jacksonville, Fl. area have been killed by Covid since the start of the school year.  Did I say Ron Deathsantis should be locked up?

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/local-teacher-deaths/RS6G6WYILFDMJHROFFIFFEBV3M/

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

VACCINE taking its toll on Biden, coughing every 30 seconds 

30 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

JFC, this guy is deathly sick, get him outta here 

This imbecile is trafficking more lies and misinformation. To prove my point I'll bet the over. Biden will live out his 4 year term.  You're trafficking that Biden is deathly sick and vaccines kill people. Based on that he has a few months to live. Plus he's 78.  If I win the bet it will confirm all Fishtard the imbecile does is traffic lies and misinformation. 

Let's bet $1,000?

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

This imbecile is trafficking more lies and misinformation. To prove my point I'll bet the over. Biden will live out his 4 year term.  You're trafficking that Biden is deathly sick and vaccines kill people. Based on that he has a few months to live. Plus he's 78.  If I win the bet it will only confirm all imbeciles do is traffic lies and misinformation. 

Let's bet $1,000?

Bet Hoffa, send me the money  to hold