Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

This poor kid is F'd up for life - he wouldn't take his mask off for a school photo.

Boy Insisted on Wearing Mask in School Photo

Jfc! Took my niece to soccer today and the whole team and coaches were masked up. When I came to pick her up her and 2 other girls were practicing with no masks on. I asked why she took it off and she said “are you kidding me, its hot out and I can’t play hard with it on”.  I had assumed it was required, but another parent said its actually optional at the parents discretion, but a group of parents were STRONGLY encouraging them to wear them at all times at both practice and in games. Our country is insane. 

Read this article - no mention of whether they were vaccinated, that means they were. The vaccine didn't help them and they died, then whoever wrote the article blathers on about masks, etc.

North Georgia teacher dies of COVID one month after losing her husband to the virus

Kelcey Caulder, Chattanooga Times Free Press, Tenn.
Mon, September 27, 2021, 8:01 PM

Sep. 27—North Georgia elementary school teacher Heidi Hammond has died of COVID-19 less than one month after her husband, a middle school football coach in Dalton, Georgia, died of the virus.

Hammond, 44, died Friday at AdventHealth Gordon, where she had been hospitalized for more than a month. Prior to her death, Hammond taught first grade at Chatsworth Elementary School in Murray County, Georgia. She had worked in the Murray County School system for more than 20 years.

Hammond's husband, Sean Hammond, died as a result of COVID-19 on Aug. 30. He was entering his first year at Hammond Creek Middle School as a special education teacher and football coach.

The Hammonds were parents to a 12-year-old son, Marshall. In lieu of flowers, the Hammond family has asked that donations be made to his college fund at First National Community Bank, 701 N. 3rd Ave., Chatsworth.

In a post on Facebook on Saturday, officials with Chatsworth Elementary School announced Heidi Hammond's death and urged the community to remember her family and offer support to her son.

"Chatsworth Elementary lost a dear friend and valued teacher Friday with the passing of Mrs. Heidi Hammond," the post said. "Our hearts are breaking for this loss and for Heidi's family and son, Marshall. Heidi will be greatly missed in the CES family. Please remember her family and Marshall in your prayers as they face the days ahead."

Tammy Wimberley and Tara McCamy, both teachers at Chatsworth Elementary, said they were "heartbroken" for Marshall and that Hammond would be missed by all.

"Praying for comfort in the days, weeks and months ahead," Wimberley said.

Leslie Perez, a former student of Hammond's, also said she would be missed in a comment on the school's Facebook post.

"My heart is so sad," Perez said. "She was such a great teacher to me. She was my first-grade teacher at Northwest in 2002."

Sean Hammond tested positive for COVID-19 three days into pre-planning for the school year and was one of 16 Dalton Public Schools staff members who tested positive in the week following a back-to-school gathering for teachers on Aug. 5.

A group of parents filed a complaint early in the school year about what they saw as lax attitudes and poor enforcement around masks in schools.

At a Georgia Department of Public Health board meeting on Sept. 14, state epidemiologist Dr. Cherie Drenzek said that about 60% of all COVID-19 outbreaks in Georgia now take place in K-12 schools. Drenzek also said that cases among school-age children had increased dramatically in comparison to earlier stages of the pandemic in recent weeks, noting that four Georgia children died in August after contracting the virus.

That was more than at any other point during the pandemic.

As of Monday, 47% of Georgians were fully vaccinated. The percentage of fully vaccinated residents is lower in Whitfield and Murray counties, where the Hammonds worked, with just 39% and and 33% of all residents receiving two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine in each county, respectively.

7 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Jfc! Took my niece to soccer today and the whole team and coaches were masked up. When I came to pick her up her and 2 other girls were practicing with no masks on. I asked why she took it off and she said “are you kidding me, its hot out and I can’t play hard with it on”.  I had assumed it was required, but another parent said its actually optional at the parents discretion, but a group of parents were STRONGLY encouraging them to wear them at all times at both practice and in games. Our country is insane. 

The parents are insane, what do they think when they see football games with 100,000 fans packed together maskless and yet cases in those states drop?

19 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

what a sick world, where athletes have to talk about their PERSONAL choices all day long, instead of talking about basketball

nobody is gonna ask when his last trip to the dentist was?

Whatever happened to HIPPA?

You all remember HIPPA, the unnecessary law passed to inconvenience all of us while making sure homos with AIDS can't get fired...

Maybe, just maybe this stupid hateful bitch's death can save some lives:

Zealous COVID vaccine promoting professor who attacked anti-vaxxers as “selfish” dies after getting her third jab. In what is fast becoming a pattern of quick deaths after the so-called “booster” shots, Mrs Karen Croake Heisler was notorious for using her Twitter account to attack anti-vaxxers.

The former Notre Dame scholar had been a passionate campaigner for endless mask wearing and social distancing. She insisted those who refuse to take the experimental COVID19 gene therapy should be locked in their homes “till they see sense.”

https://principia-scientific.com/pro-jab-professors-quick-death-after-covid-booster-shot/

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Whatever happened to HIPPA?

You all remember HIPPA, the unnecessary law passed to inconvenience all of us while making sure homos with AIDS can't get fired...

Hippa is vastly misunderstood including by me until recently. It’s mostly for health care providers and only small parts apply to private businesses 

The state reported 83.4% of all adults in Maryland have received at least one dose of the vaccine.

In August, the state launched a post-vaccination infections dashboard that is updated every Wednesday. There have been 18,243 total cases among fully vaccinated Marylanders as of last Wednesday, Sept. 22.

Of those cases, 1,331 vaccinated Marylanders were hospitalized, representing 8.73% of all Covid cases hospitalized in the state. One hundred fifty-six fully vaccinated Marylanders have died, representing 8.36% of lab-confirmed Covid deaths in the state.

Just now, redstripe said:

The state reported 83.4% of all adults in Maryland have received at least one dose of the vaccine.

In August, the state launched a post-vaccination infections dashboard that is updated every Wednesday. There have been 18,243 total cases among fully vaccinated Marylanders as of last Wednesday, Sept. 22.

Of those cases, 1,331 vaccinated Marylanders were hospitalized, representing 8.73% of all Covid cases hospitalized in the state. One hundred fifty-six fully vaccinated Marylanders have died, representing 8.36% of lab-confirmed Covid deaths in the state.

Makes me wonder if the vaccine is even working. 

Imagine how safe they probably felt when they got their vaccinations? They're dropping like flies.

Grand Rapids couple dies 1 minute apart from COVID-19

items.[0].image.alt

Photo by: Courtesy of the Dunham family
Linda and Cal Dunham

Screenshot (45).png
poster_62e4697769a8456da2acfaf107e5ac3e.jpg
By: FOX 17
Posted at 10:42 AM, Sep 27, 2021
and last updated 7:04 AM, Sep 28, 2021

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Sarah Dunham says her parents Cal and Linda Dunham did everything together. The churchgoing, community-minded outdoor enthusiasts loved their family – especially their grandchildren – and most of all, each other.

“The love that they found together after a previous marriage is fantastic,” said Sarah. “They were the people that you just looked at and you were like, ‘I want to be old like that, I want that love when I’m that age.’”

Recent Stories from fox17online.com

ArtPrize entry spotlights concerning state of no fault auto crash survivors

The pair were also cautious when it came to COVID-19. They were both fully vaccinated and had been for months when, during a family camping trip this month, they began to feel sick.

“[My dad] called me before our family camping trip and said he wasn’t feeling good but he thinks it’s just like sinus, and [Linda] caught it and she’s like, he gave me his cold,” said Sarah. “The third day they woke me up and said, ‘we’ve got to go because we don’t feel well.’ So I packed them all up and they left.”

Days later, the couple was hospitalized and on ventilators – both had preexisting conditions that made things even more dire. By this past Sunday, doctors were telling Sarah and the family there wasn’t much more they could do, and the couple would likely need to come off life-support Monday.

“They had other plans,” said Sarah. “It was Sunday and dad’s like, ‘you know what? This is what we’re going to do today.’”

After being wheeled into the same room, moments later, Cal passed away at 11:07 a.m.

At 11:08 a.m., less than a minute later, Linda passed away as well as the couple held hands in hospital beds beside one another.