Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, redstripe said:

I wonder how many of those DRS and nurses voted for biden, I bet they never thought they would lose their careers  and ability to earn a income to feed their families  .

Those libtards are starting to figure it out,, but way to late 

great point

so glad i never busted my asss to just have it taken all away by a bunch of psychopaths. imagine being a poor white lady and taking out 200k loans to be a nurse. studying for 6 years and now this

3 shots dont work either.

Oklahoma Teacher Hospitalized With COVID Despite Receiving THREE Pfizer Vaccine Shots

His wife still claimed that unvaccinated people were somehow a threat, even though anybody can transmit the disease

Oklahoma Teacher Hospitalized With COVID Despite Receiving THREE Pfizer Vaccine Shots

An Oklahoma teacher was hospitalized after catching COVID-19, despite taking three doses of the Pfizer vaccine, including the booster shot.

Ted Hartley, a math teacher from Oklahoma, was sent into hospital requiring oxygen for days earlier this month after catching COVID-19. Hartley was judged to be a high risk for infection due to his profession and the fact he is a kidney transplant recipient. “We just felt gutted that after 18 months of focusing on staying well and not catching this that he still caught it,” Regina Hartley, his wife, confirmed. “”They did a chest X-ray and saw that was in double pneumonia. They did a COVID test, and it came back positive.”

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Well just wait till flu season kicks off and all these Vaxed  MOFOs with compromised immune systems come down with "COVID"....:bulb

In just a month or so we'll be in the most wonderful time covid wise, all the southern and central red states will be past the surge and can put covid completely behind them, meanwhile the hysteria in the blue states should grow to a fever pitch. it'll be glorious to behold.