• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL at these logical "Economic" reasons why these passports and madates are stupid.

The CABAL doesnt give a shit about that. They would have been cool with locking the entire country down for years and destroying the economy if that is what it took to gain full control. This was ALWAYS their plan but the vax coming out so soon (warp speed) threw them off and they are scrambling and pressing extra hard right now.

Look how fast it went from free donuts to getting fired , no leaving the house, loss of parental rights.

But Raise ,  these "leaders" are just stupid and inept....:pop

Okay maybe, but their Masters are NOT:bulb

9 hours ago, mikeman said:

We're entering the most blessed of times, there will likely will be a fall/winter covid surge in the northern blue states while covid nearly disappears in the free red states.

Watching your enemy suffer is sweet indeed. :cigar

there isn't any real suffering though

it's just heart attacks, old age, pneumonia and flu relabeled as "covid"

do you honestly think anyone dies of this made up shit?

we need to hold the hospital CEOs, Public Health officials, and governors accountable for perpetuating the lies

5 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

we need to hold the hospital CEOs, Public Health officials, and governors accountable for perpetuating the lies

I'm talking about the restrictions and begging for compliance that they will ask for, you're right about the nature of the disease - it's weakening with each passing month. the big bad delta is perhaps 1/2 as serious as the earlier version.

no such thing as delta

sad that southern states let that "delta" myth perpetuate. I felt sad for the families that had loved ones die of natural causes. 

they got lied to, and many of them ended up getting scared into getting the microchip

we need some truth to shine through and stop with the guilt and scaredy cat games

30 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Why are all of the Chicago posters so fucking worthless and dumb as bricks?

no idea

they are smart enough to know how dumb they are, that is sad

archie/kraken are pretty much the only midwest doctors/nurses, or people with exposure to REAL doctors/nurses that still believe the bullshit

unless they are getting paid it makes no sense whatsoever... i have plenty of doctors and big pharma people in the family and every one of them tells me covid is total fraud at every level

20 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

no idea

they are smart enough to know how dumb they are, that is sad

archie/kraken are pretty much the only midwest doctors/nurses, or people with exposure to REAL doctors/nurses that still believe the bullshit

unless they are getting paid it makes no sense whatsoever... i have plenty of doctors and big pharma people in the family and every one of them tells me covid is total fraud at every level

I'm sure they voted for Beetlejuice.  So they have to try to justify their stupidity somehow.

7 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I'm sure they voted for Beetlejuice.  So they have to try to justify their stupidity somehow.

i guess so

after 18 months of "we'll go back to normal when..." while people like gates/world economic forum/etc say "we're never going back to normal"... i have no clue why people believe that if they are good boys and girls, and wear their masks and take their shots, that they will get back to normal

one of my clients actually said "once i get the vaccine i can hug my grandkids again" jesus fucking christ how dumb can people get!!??  did they really think hugging their grandkids would result in some kind of fatal event

12 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i guess so

after 18 months of "we'll go back to normal when..." while people like gates/world economic forum/etc say "we're never going back to normal"... i have no clue why people believe that if they are good boys and girls, and wear their masks and take their shots, that they will get back to normal

one of my clients actually said "once i get the vaccine i can hug my grandkids again" jesus fucking christ how dumb can people get!!??  did they really think hugging their grandkids would result in some kind of fatal event

Just sad how fear has forced some people to lose out on almost two years of life.

12 hours ago, Chi_Archie said:

Yawn as usual, you are one smarmy little twat, eat a bullet please.

18 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Anything that dissuades visitors is economic suicide for Hawaii.

Idiots.

Here's the latest - pure fear, read the 2nd and 3rd paragraph, cases and hospitalizations dropping but "we cant relax, ever, because it might come back". then this comes... :laugh

Hawaii Gov"It is a complex question, and certainly the response I got back from the professionals is that they could not see a single metric that would be appropriate to ... release restrictions.. 

Sophie Cocke, The Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Sat, October 2, 2021, 11:08 AM

Oct. 2—Gov. David Ige on Friday extended his restricting the size of social gatherings and requiring that masks be worn indoors, among other — related restrictions, for another two months.

The governor cited the state's continued high case counts and strains on the health care system as the rationale for maintaining the restrictions, while setting no metrics for deciding when the state may fully reopen.

"Today the number of cases has been trending lower, and the number of patients in our hospitals has continued to fall, " Ige said Friday during a news conference. "However, COVID continues to cause high rates of infection throughout our state."

Ige has issued about two dozen emergency orders since the pandemic hit in early 2020. The latest proclamation expires Dec. 1.

Ige continues to ask that tourists delay traveling to Hawaii. But with case and hospitalization numbers trending downward, he said "we will be considering getting to a point where we will be inviting visitors back to the islands."

Earlier this year the governor said that once 70 % of Hawaii residents were fully vaccinated, he would drop all COVID-19-related restrictions. But the surge in cases this summer that resulted from the highly contagious delta variant upended that plan. Statewide, 68 % of residents are now fully vaccinated, and 76 % of residents have received at least one dose of a vaccine. Those figures include children under 12 who are not yet eligible for the vaccine. Among those eligible for the vaccine, about 90 % of residents have received at least one shot.

Ige said there "is no simple metric " the state has been able to identify that would trigger dropping all restrictions.

"Hospital capacity and health care capacity is something that we have a concern (with ). We will be looking at and making appropriate announcements as we move forward, " he said.

The governor said he was aware many states had dropped all restrictions, but that there continue to be high case counts.

Ige said he had tasked state Health Director Dr. Libby Char, chief medical officers and and other health care professionals with reviewing potential metrics from a public-health perspective.

"We have been discussing this for like four to six weeks at this point, " he said. "It is a complex question, and certainly the response I got back from the professionals is that they could not see a single metric that would be appropriate to ... release restrictions. So we continue to work with the industry to try to see what are the indicators that would help us in guidance."

Ige's executive order extends the state's Safe Travels program, including screening, vaccination and quarantine requirements for travelers, as well as the governor's requirement that all state and county employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing. It also clarifies that employees who choose the testing option pay for the tests.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Here's the latest - pure fear, read the 2nd and 3rd paragraph, cases and hospitalizations dropping but "we cant relax, ever, because it might come back". then this comes... :laugh

Hawaii Gov"It is a complex question, and certainly the response I got back from the professionals is that they could not see a single metric that would be appropriate to ... release restrictions.. 

Sophie Cocke, The Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Sat, October 2, 2021, 11:08 AM

Oct. 2—Gov. David Ige on Friday extended his restricting the size of social gatherings and requiring that masks be worn indoors, among other — related restrictions, for another two months.

The governor cited the state's continued high case counts and strains on the health care system as the rationale for maintaining the restrictions, while setting no metrics for deciding when the state may fully reopen.

"Today the number of cases has been trending lower, and the number of patients in our hospitals has continued to fall, " Ige said Friday during a news conference. "However, COVID continues to cause high rates of infection throughout our state."

Ige has issued about two dozen emergency orders since the pandemic hit in early 2020. The latest proclamation expires Dec. 1.

Ige continues to ask that tourists delay traveling to Hawaii. But with case and hospitalization numbers trending downward, he said "we will be considering getting to a point where we will be inviting visitors back to the islands."

Earlier this year the governor said that once 70 % of Hawaii residents were fully vaccinated, he would drop all COVID-19-related restrictions. But the surge in cases this summer that resulted from the highly contagious delta variant upended that plan. Statewide, 68 % of residents are now fully vaccinated, and 76 % of residents have received at least one dose of a vaccine. Those figures include children under 12 who are not yet eligible for the vaccine. Among those eligible for the vaccine, about 90 % of residents have received at least one shot.

Ige said there "is no simple metric " the state has been able to identify that would trigger dropping all restrictions.

"Hospital capacity and health care capacity is something that we have a concern (with ). We will be looking at and making appropriate announcements as we move forward, " he said.

The governor said he was aware many states had dropped all restrictions, but that there continue to be high case counts.

Ige said he had tasked state Health Director Dr. Libby Char, chief medical officers and and other health care professionals with reviewing potential metrics from a public-health perspective.

"We have been discussing this for like four to six weeks at this point, " he said. "It is a complex question, and certainly the response I got back from the professionals is that they could not see a single metric that would be appropriate to ... release restrictions. So we continue to work with the industry to try to see what are the indicators that would help us in guidance."

Ige's executive order extends the state's Safe Travels program, including screening, vaccination and quarantine requirements for travelers, as well as the governor's requirement that all state and county employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing. It also clarifies that employees who choose the testing option pay for the tests.

When the hotels and restaurants start closing it's all over for the Hawaiians.

99% are undereducated and lack the ability to do anything other than make hotel beds and bring food from the kitchen to the table in a restaurant.