Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Trump now claims "his" vaccines have saved 100 million lives, he's utterly out of touch. getting booed is a sign of that.

I told you it was going to play out this way months ago, when he first got booed....in Alabama rally, I believe was the first time.

Amazing that you still dont see what is happening.:doh

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I told you it was going to play out this way months ago, when he first got booed....in Alabama rally, I believe was the first time.

Amazing that you still dont see what is happening.:doh

Go ahead and explain what's happening then.

You say stupid shit like this all the time and then when you try to explain it, you only expose your stupidity.

So I get why you try to be cryptic.

It exposes your brainwashing for what it is - retardation.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Go ahead and explain what's happening then.

You say stupid shit like this all the time and then when you try to explain it, you only expose your stupidity.

So I get why you try to be cryptic.

It exposes your brainwashing for what it is - retardation.

I have explained in depth multiple times already. If you want a real answer then LITFU lil feller.

Otherwise just stay tuned, at least the good news is that you will like how this movie ends.

masterpiece.jpeg

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Raise is now almost as bad as Runny, he's just not worth engaging, you can give him a dig or two just for fun but trying to carry on a running dialog is pointless.

Of course it is for trolls, not gonna give guys who dont want serious answers any of them....just keep  reading and keep learning is the best course of action for your guys.:bulb

Like I said , the good news is that you will like how this movie ends.                                                                                                                                           

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Of course it is for trolls, not gonna give guys who dont want serious answers any of them....just keep  reading and keep learning is the best course of action for your guys.:bulb

Like I said , the good news is that you will like how this movie ends.                                                                                                                                           

The trolls are the people not making up retarded gifts for all of the people that prove his claims are straight from the nuthouse.

LOL.

15 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You have nothing but ad hominem lies.

Go figure.

Pal you projecting haaaard as a muther fuker right here. , this it LITERALLY your MO....you want to argue so badly that you misrepresent peoples words and twist arguements for NO OTHER PURPOSE than creating turmoil.

People smarter than me know not to bother having a legit conversation with you if they are on the opposing side, I have seen it time and time again......it took me a while to figure it out though since my natural reaction to a question is to give an honest answer.....

Grow up Tiny Tim....

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Pal you projecting haaaard as a muther fuker right here. , this it LITERALLY your MO....you want to argue so badly that you misrepresent peoples words and twist arguements for NO OTHER PURPOSE than creating turmoil.

People smarter than me know not to bother having a legit conversation with you if they are on the opposing side, I have seen it time and time again......it took me a while to figure it out though since my natural reaction to a question is to give an honest answer.....

Grow up Tiny Tim....

Go ahead and show an example of that, liar.

You won't because all you do is lie to cover for your brainwashing.

11 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You prove me right every single time.

Can't provide a single example of something you claim is my modus operandi.  LOL.

Thanks for playing yet again.

LOL.....WE ALL KNOW how you operate pal......

You would just deny everything and anything that proved you otherwise, its just you ......

I figure that even though you are a bitter little dwarf that you proabably arent that bad of a guy and that is why people who know you just accept you for who you are....its also why I cant really get mad at you despite your foolishness and general intellectual dishonesty........

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL.....WE ALL KNOW how you operate pal......

You would just deny everything and anything that proved you otherwise, its just you ......

I figure that even though you are a bitter little dwarf that you proabably arent that bad of a guy and that is why people who know you just accept you for who you are....its also why I cant really get mad at you despite your foolishness and general intellectual dishonesty........

You speak for everyone now.

And you can't even find a single instance to support your bullshit claims.

Thanks for playing, retard.

Thanks for the lies as always.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You speak for everyone now.

And you can't even find a single instance to support your bullshit claims.

Thanks for playing, retard.

Thanks for the lies as always.

Its okay lil feller, take our your frustrations on Raise, he can handle it......like Bob said

dont worry every LITTLE thing, gonna be alright.