Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

This is what I don't get.  Vaccines take 5-10 years to be medically tested, tried, and approved and that just seems like a normal research timeline.  My uncle is a chemist who lead a research team and everything.  I remember how long he worked to try and get a drug for cocaine addiction, which ultimately treated parkinson's tested and approved.  It took about 15 years and ultimately couldn't meet FDA's approval.  How in the hell did these drug companies get a vaccine out for this virus in less than a year? 

Trump seriously needs to stfu about this like it's an all-time brag.  Most of his base doesn't care anything about this virus or anything that he claims he did for it, as it doesn't do anything other than require booster after booster for something most people without multiple comorbidity problems will survive 99.7% of the time.   If anything brag about getting monoclonal antibodies to states in crisis and saving lives in NYC while Cuomo was busy killing them.

The embarrassing thing is trump had covid and has natural immunity - then he gets the vax and a booster. And by the way, no one has ever asked him why he didn't take hydroxychloroquine when he caught covid, instead he still brings up remdesivier and we now know it doesn't work and is in fact dangerous.

Trump is still stuck in 2020, his recent comment that he didn't fire Fauci because the left would have gotten mad tells you everything about the man - talk loud and tough, but if you meet resistance cave to the mob.

6 minutes ago, sleepy said:

The stupid fuck is going to send 500 million tests kits to democrats.

Testing ain't going to do shit other than drive up the case counts.

This could be good, I assume if you test positive the govt will not know about it, it could keep numbers down?

But yea, 500 million tests aren't shit considering there are prob millions of psycho's who'll test several times/week. i might request some just to throw them out.

2 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Let's not forget tripled vaxxed with booster and this is his second stint.

I think the vaccine like masks makes you more likely to get it.

Yup, Walz said his kid had cold symptoms this weekend and tested negative, then yesterday they tested positive, i cant imagine taking tests almost every day, that's almost begging to get it.

48 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yup, Walz said his kid had cold symptoms this weekend and tested negative, then yesterday they tested positive, i cant imagine taking tests almost every day, that's almost begging to get it.

I think that's a BS story.

Watch him use it to support lockdowns including schools locally and back Biden's plan nationally. 

"Getting Covid" gives him a platform to speak on it's horrors...