• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Mono was 10x worse than COVID for me.

Never had mono.   I dk…A lot of it has to do with me being out and about 100 times more than I used to be….in a cesspool like Deadwood..LOL. Dealers spreading that stuff back-and-forth constantly..love it there, but damn…

Just now, IAG said:

Never had mono.   I dk…A lot of it has to do with me being out and about 100 times more than I used to be….in a cesspool like Deadwood..LOL. Dealers spreading that stuff back-and-forth constantly..love it there, but damn…

You ever gamble at that #10 saloon, i liked that place, definitely the biggest shithole in town - lots of atmosphere.

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

The chips are filthy.  Everyone touches them.

Playing poker in Vegas, I could smell the chips on my hands.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

The chips are filthy.  Everyone touches them.

Playing poker in Vegas, I could smell the chips on my hands.

Yep. They are indeed..I told the dealers I had a cold so they should only push the chips towards me, and not take any of mine.  For safety of course. 

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You ever gamble at that #10 saloon, i liked that place, definitely the biggest shithole in town - lots of atmosphere.

Nah.  I’ve been in there though, but was years ago.   I’ll get over there one of these days.   Mostly gamble at DMG, Silverado, and Tin Lizzie’s. 

Just now, IAG said:

Nah.  I’ve been in there though, but was years ago.   I’ll get over there one of these days.   Mostly gamble at DMG, Silverado, and Tin Lizzie’s. 

it's just BJ in there, might be another carnival game too - no craps or roulette, etc, they only comp busch light tap beer too, like i said it's a dump - my favorite place to gamble., The limit's might be $1-2 as well, even i wont stoop that low.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

I don't remember really getting sick though.

I think it might help your immune system after a while.

Probably harder in SD where your winters are pretty much entirely indoors.

I'm sitting outside right now and my dog is sunbathing.  Vitamin D definitely helps.

Yeah.   Are usually get a standard three day cold. I can only very faintly hear out of my left ear. That’s why they gave me the prednisone. This test will be telling tho.If I’m positive then Mike is probably  right, and we probably had it all along and the first test was false negative because too early. If he tested positive and I am negative, he picked up the real Covid on the plane or in NY/NJ 

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

it's just BJ in there, might be another carnival game too - no craps or roulette, etc, they only comp busch light tap beer too, like i said it's a dump - my favorite place to gamble., The limit's might be $1-2 as well, even i wont stoop that low.

Only three places in town have craps since covid started.    DMG, Tin Lizzie and Cadillac Jacks….a few more have roulette.   Some of my new friends go down to #10.   I will definitely get there soon.

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

Only three places in town have craps since covid started.    DMG, Tin Lizzie and Cadillac Jacks….a few more have roulette.   Some of my new friends go down to #10.   I will definitely get there soon.

That's the place with the sawdust floor, really cramped too, you sit elbow to elbow with the other players, makes for a fun atmosphere, at least the table i played at was pitch too, I like that. might have been single deck.

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Yeah.   Are usually get a standard three day cold. I can only very faintly hear out of my left ear. That’s why they gave me the prednisone. This test will be telling tho.If I’m positive then Mike is probably  right, and we probably had it all along and the first test was false negative because too early. If he tested positive and I am negative, he picked up the real Covid on the plane or in NY/NJ 

Timing sux hope you guys feel better ! And Merry Christmas ,

Daughter got fever 2 days ago . Went and got test kit . Tested positive. Still was in denial. Because I didnt want her and mt Grand Daughter to miss Christmas at our house. Its a 3 day party for family friends. 

Well she got the rapid PCR just to be sure, Positive. FKKKK 

Now shes stuck home with my grand daughter for 10 days. Breast feeding so so far grand daughter is perfectly fine. Daughter sick as shyt. Sore throat she said is terrible. I have everything to make her better from my brother inlaw the Dr. But she doesn't want to take a chance taking anything while breast feeding.  Just dropped them off dinner and breakfast this morning . So hopefully she starts getting better . We are just doing Christmas for them next week. Really Sux. Fkrs that released this shyt on us should be executed .

8 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Daughter got fever 2 days ago . Went and got test kit . Tested positive. Still was in denial. Because I didnt want her and mt Grand Daughter to miss Christmas at our house. Its a 3 day party for family friends. 

Now shes stuck home with my grand daughter for 10 days. Breast feeding so so far grand daughter is perfectly fine. Daughter sick as shyt. Sore throat she said is terrible. I have everything to make her better from my brother inlaw the Dr. But she doesn't want to take a chance taking anything while breast feeding.  Just dropped them off dinner and breakfast this morning . So hopefully she starts getting better . We are just doing Christmas for them next week. Really Sux. Fkrs that released this shyt on us should be executed .

Were they all vaxxed? cant they put the kid on formula for a week or so while she takes what she needs to take?

11 minutes ago, redstripe said:

So sorry to hear Red.  I know how much u love your girls!  Hopefully it’s short-lived…

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Were they all vaxxed? cant they put the kid on formula for a week or so while she takes what she needs to take?

No me and daughter and son in law only ones not vaxxed . 

Breast feeding is perfectly fine with mother with covid. Amazing how that all works . Daughters body actually creates anti bodies because she is sick for baby.