• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

cities are intentionally being destroyed, sad to see

restaurants can't afford to lose 20% of their customers, AND pay their staff 30% more

you didnt mention the 25% (at least) rise in steak prices

the NWO chain restaurants will survive. but the non-connected heart and soul restaurants will slowly die

which i dont care cause nobody likes me anyways

?

13 hours ago, mikeman said:

That's because the media was 100% anti trump all day every day, Biden still gets good press, the difference is no one listens to them anymore.

Never been polled in my life and don't know anybody that has.  I live in the Atlanta suburbs.  Most people polled are probably inner city poor people and liberals or college kids who probably just said "fk trump he's a racist" without having a clue what they were talking about or what was going on in the world.  Like you said all it was all day was the media with fake investigation after fake investigation.

Biden's current approval rating is coming from the same people and they all hate him for how shitty their lives and this country have become under this administration.  Even the media can't hide his failures.  Last night on NBC nightly news they were still talking January 6th showing whining pussy cops screaming for their lives.  A week after January 6th a whole year later.  Tell us what fuck up Biden did today is what I'd rather hear.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden announced Thursday that the government will double to 1 billion the rapid, at-home COVID-19 tests to be distributed free to Americans, along with the most protective N95 masks, as he highlighted his efforts to “surge” resources to help the country weather the spike in coronavirus cases.

Who is it that is asking for these test kits and masks?

I don't want them...

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden announced Thursday that the government will double to 1 billion the rapid, at-home COVID-19 tests to be distributed free to Americans, along with the most protective N95 masks, as he highlighted his efforts to “surge” resources to help the country weather the spike in coronavirus cases.

I don't want them...

Mr. X and Kinger to name a couple..............

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I don't want them...

I think we'll have to request them, what's the play, ask for them and then throw them out - thereby denying them to coivd crazies, or just ignoring it?