Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Can the schools make their staff and teachers still wear masks while the children attending don't have to?

One dopey mask wearing teacher in a classroom with 30 unmasked kids...

That would be hilarious!

Apparently many districts are already saying they will not obey and that masks will stay, no doubt hundreds of others will dump them however. These are the death throws of covid - they wont go down easily.

The states indoor mask mandate was struck down - not just for students.

On 1/23/2022 at 5:13 PM, Gmcarroll33 said:

I didn't mean to quote gmcarroll no idea why that's there

In NJ we have 10 day "close contact" isolation/quarantine for unvaccinated kids still. (NJDOH has reduced to 5 days in new guidance but teachers Union /NjDOE still has not relented in most districts, including mine) 

My son prob has it right now... Shitty head cold and Slight fever. I have a daughter who will lose her mind if she gets taken out of school and misses the next two weeks of basketball (state playoffs included possibly, not sure when they start) 

So last two days I call my son out of school and tell them "mental health day", I will play that game all week and see if they send my daughter home. Typically if you are out more than couple days you have to show negative PCR to get back into school.

Soon as kids done with HS we are out of NJ

40 minutes ago, Lenn Sakata said:

I didn't mean to quote gmcarroll no idea why that's there

In NJ we have 10 day "close contact" isolation/quarantine for unvaccinated kids still. (NJDOH has reduced to 5 days in new guidance but teachers Union /NjDOE still has not relented in most districts, including mine) 

My son prob has it right now... Shitty head cold and Slight fever. I have a daughter who will lose her mind if she gets taken out of school and misses the next two weeks of basketball (state playoffs included possibly, not sure when they start) 

So last two days I call my son out of school and tell them "mental health day", I will play that game all week and see if they send my daughter home. Typically if you are out more than couple days you have to show negative PCR to get back into school.

Soon as kids done with HS we are out of NJ

This is the one time when masks will help him - he can go to school and the mask will mask his cold symptoms.

Total chaos in NY regarding their mask mandate - overnight the governor and state education dept lied and claimed an automatic stay was put in place blocking the judges ruling - this caused districts to block students from unmasking. Now it's been admitted that none of that is true, there is no stay and they are reversing again. this just shows how desperate they are to keep the fear going.

image.png

image.png