Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Windsor is a serious bigtime port of entry for international trade.

I'm stocking up on maple syrup myself.

Sounds like they're sending in the swat to ottawa either tonight or tomorrow to clean out the protestors, we'll see if that cows them into submission or if it lights the fuse? stay tuned.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Sounds like they're sending in the swat to ottawa either tonight or tomorrow to clean out the protestors, we'll see if that cows them into submission or if it lights the fuse? stay tuned.

There's not enough tow trucks in Canada to clear them out.

They're they epitome of non-violent protesters, sending in SWAT will make it much worse.

8 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

farmers who have recieved generous supsidies shouldnt be allowed to protest

🤑

Good times in the heartland............SOYBEANS shooting to the moon!!!

Soybean futures surged on continued support from the two factors that have fueled recent strong gains – South American weather/crop concerns and strong fund buying.

Another major crossing seems to be having "issues"today- this time the blue water bridge in port huron - today trudeau doubled down on mandates and said vaccine mandates are here to stay. :mutley

Some reports say the auto industry will shut down in MI and canada in two days if this continues.

image.png.d56ea1081e6a6ed8ea6ccf14ac6c56b0.png

Windsor police not going to stop protestors from blocking bridge.

Mostly Cloudy Now
-4 °C
24 °F
Chance Of Flurries Or Rain Showers Wed
2 °C
36 °F
Chance Of Flurries Thu
1 °C
34 °F
Snow Or Rain Fri
2 °C
36 °F
a.jpg

• Check Out Windsor’s Traffic Cameras
  • Coronavirus COVID-19 Guide
  • Takeout Delivery Guide
  • Lowest Gas Prices In Windsor & Essex County Ontario
  •  

Windsor Police Update On Blockage Of The Ambassador Bridge

windsoriteDOTca News Staff

Tuesday February 8th, 2022

Posted at 3:40pm

IMG_2845-640x427.jpg

The convoy blocks the north entrance to the Ambassador Bridge on Wyandotte Street West at Huron Church Road on Tuesday

Windsor Police are not intervening at this time to prevent the blockage of the Ambassador Bridge by participants of the Freedom Convoy, the department announced Tuesday.

“Windsor Police respects the rights of Canadians to exercise their freedom of expression and peacefully assembly,” the department said in a statement. “All members of the general public, road users, residents, businesses and international travelers also have the right to a safe environment.”

Police say they recognize the need to balance individual rights and freedoms with the need to maintain public peace and order.

7 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

...........Quality Iowa farmland up roughly 50% in the past 15 months. 😲😲

at least farmers arent queers

my brother is a trucker and told me of all the gay stuff that goes on with truckers. im not even trolling here to be funny ive heard its real bad. especially the showers at truck stops and guys spending the night together in the cab of the truck

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

my brother is a trucker and told me of all the gay stuff that goes on with truckers. im not even trolling here to be funny ive heard its real bad. especially the showers at truck stops and guys spending the night together in the cab of the truck

Good insight here, thanks for sharing. 

11 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

I’m sure BROCK can confirm this info