• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

so they are risking cutting off food/meds to millions

i didnt know truckers were so important. did the truckers do this when nurses had to get the shot?

or just when it was them?

nurses could've stood up for themselves

plenty did, but not nearly enough to close down a bunch of hospitals, which is what they should've done if they cared about health

1 minute ago, jasson621 said:

LA County even contemplating giving up, I would like to think my maskless Costco appearances over the last year had something to do with it.

What are they doing? these lefties often talk about it, but they can never quite pull the trigger, it's always 'maybe we should wait just a little bit more".

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

What are they doing? these lefties often talk about it, but they can never quite pull the trigger, it's always 'maybe we should wait just a little bit more".

Power to dictate the behavior of others is what these pathetic creeps have always wanted.

Giving it up willingly would crush their hopes...

6 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Power to dictate the behavior of others is what these pathetic creeps have always wanted.

Giving it up willingly would crush their hopes...

this might be the most insightful post i've ever read

bunch of worthless losers that think they are righteous because they wear a mask and take 3 vaccines... even though every other decision in their lives has been a terrible, selfish one

10 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

bunch of worthless losers that think they are righteous because they wear a mask and take 3 vaccines... even though every other decision in their lives has been a terrible, selfish one

human nature blows almost every single person sucks

gov should give in 100% to the truckers. but say "ok truckers you dont need a shot, but the rest of the country does, everyone"

truckers would slowly back away

25 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

It's not about the truckers, most of the protestors are already vaxxed, it's about freedom. They are winning. Tonight the leader of alberta gave more signals of his impending  cave.

Each country has no one to BLAME.

But themselves.

Olympics should not be happening in the ccp.

BEIJING (AP) — Belgian skeleton racer Kim Meylemans was permitted to enter one of the Olympic villages early Thursday, a move that came hours after she tearfully turned to social media and detailed how upset she was about being in isolation over virus concerns.

Meylemans tested positive for COVID-19 upon her arrival at the Beijing Olympics, which meant she had to enter isolation and return several negative tests before being cleared to move into the Yanqing Olympic Village. She thought that was happening Wednesday and boarded an ambulance for what she thought was a ride to that village.

“But the ambulance went to another facility,” Meylemans said in an Instagram post that quickly captured attention and raised questions about how her mental health was being affected by the saga.

Belgian Olympic officials and the International Olympic Committee intervened and Meylemans was brought to the Yanqing Village, where she will be in an isolated room and still needs seven days of testing before she can be released from that wing.