• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, mikeman said:

Yes

i used to get flu shots, I'll never get another one of them either.

Used to get flu shots religiously. Last time I went to get 1, 5-6 yrs ago, had my sleeve rolled up and nurse says "just an FYI, this is only about 30% effective." Walked out and never thought about getting 1 again. 

Check out his editorial from a kansas city newspaper - instead of calling out canada's vaccine mandate as ridiculous they attack their players.

Before Thursday, only 25 visiting Major League Baseball players had failed to make the trip north because of Canada’s COVID-19 vaccination requirements, according to MLB insider Jeff Passan. The 10 Royals who abrogated their responsibility to teammates and the community increased that number by a stunning 40%.

None offered valid reasons to reject the vaccine. Most spoke of personal decisions or choices.

And let’s be clear: Aside from a medical or religious exemption, there is little excuse not to be vaccinated and boosted, the most effective way to reduce the risk of severe disease, hospitalization or even death, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/talk-losers-royals-tax-money-151055506.html

On 7/13/2022 at 10:53 AM, milwaukee mike said:

women more likely to wear than men

blacks more likely to wear than whites/hispanics

It’s strange that it changes from place to place….here in The OC it’s pretty much 80% of every Mexican you see…20% of Blacks and Asians and 3% White 

1 minute ago, Teddy kgb said:

It’s strange that it changes from place to place….here in The OC it’s pretty much 80% of every Mexican you see…20% of Blacks and Asians and 3% White 

maybe it's whoever is lowest on the social/economic scale?  here that would be blacks... plenty of successful hispanics running their own businesses... by you there would be way more hispanics and less blacks of course