• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/19/2022 at 12:29 PM, KingKolzig said:

vax8.jpg

Lets get down to brass tacks, you think covid is a serious disease that could effect your health despite your relatively young age? And you also trust that the vaccine works and can positively reduce your chances at infection and serious illness?

Is that a yes to both? :mutley

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

Lets get down to brass tacks, you think covid is a serious disease that could effect your health despite your relatively young age? And you also trust that the vaccine works and can positively reduce your chances at infection and serious illness?

Is that a yes to both? :mutley

im forced to the the vaccine

anyways about 48 hours and i still feel pretty bad. would workout tonight but shouldnt

if i have to take another i will be doing with 2 days off next time

7 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

im forced to the the vaccine

anyways about 48 hours and i still feel pretty bad. would workout tonight but shouldnt

if i have to take another i will be doing with 2 days off next time

bullshit, no one forced you to do shit.

The fact you got vaxxed a year or more ago is somewhat excusable , getting a booster now is not, I've lost all respect for you.

Well my brother out in Arizona usually never gets sick and mentioned to me about a year ago he got vaccinated.

Called recently left a message and a couple days later he left a message back on my phone and all i can hear is him hacking,coughing,clearing his throat and talking about he has COVID......

37 minutes ago, Mike75 said:

Well my brother out in Arizona usually never gets sick and mentioned to me about a year ago he got vaccinated.

Called recently left a message and a couple days later he left a message back on my phone and all i can hear is him hacking,coughing,clearing his throat and talking about he has COVID......

The amazing thing is that virtually everyone who got vaxxed is still catching covid, despite that they  refuse to accept that the vaccine simply doesn't work. They stubbornly insist "it might have been worse if I wasn't vaxxed" , they refuse to believe that the 80-90 million people that never got vaxxed are just fine.