Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, redstripe said:

DeSantis is the current GOAT for sure.  Not quite the master troll and agitator Trump was for the left, but they're going to be whining and complaining non-stop and trying to smear him all over the place for 8 years.  Hopefully he becomes even funnier than Trump.  We need as many of these as possible.

They just keep dying.

Jason Jenkins

47-Year-Old Dolphins Executive Latest Victim of the New “UCOD” Pandemic: 💉Unknown Cause of Death 💉

By J.D. Rucker Aug. 28, 2022

There’s a pandemic that nobody is talking about. It’s the pandemic of “Unknown Cause of Death” (UCOD). It is quickly becoming the most deadly ailment in the world, but corporate media and governments are not mentioning it at all. There is no known cure for it and there is no vaccine to prevent it. In fact, many would (rightly) argue the most likely cause of the UCOD Pandemic is the Covid “vaccines” themselves.

According to the NY Post, the latest victim is Jason Jenkins, the Dolphins’ senior vice president of communications and community affairs. He died Saturday, the team announced at halftime of its preseason game against the Eagles. He was 47.

The stoppage of nord stream 1 is just one of many pipelines, if they do this the shit really hits the fan. For example, up till now ukraine has still been supplied gas by russia. Russia has kept the power on and the fuel supply on(until now).

️#Inside
MI-6 has passed new intelligence to the Office of the President that the Kremlin is considering stopping gas transit through Ukraine.

https://t.me/rezident_ua/13918

t.me/Slavyangrad
Join SLG 🔺 Intelligence Briefings, Strategy, and Analysis, Expert

Embalmers are finding long, rubbery clots inside of corpses since the implementation of Covid vaccines.

According to one Alabama embalmer who has been treating corpses for over 20 year, the strange fibrous clots emerged in May of 2021, shortly after the Covid vaccines first became available to the public.

“It wasn’t until May or June of last year that I started to say, ‘something is really different about the blood’ and then later in September, I took my first picture, since I couldn’t come out with just one piece of evidence because what if it’s just a fluke?” Alabama embalmer Richard Hirschmann told 1819 News. “Now, I have been gathering evidence and I have pictures of over 100 cases. And it’s not stopping. It’s not slowing down.”

Richard Hirschmann was interviewed 6 months ago on his findings. etc, etc etc.....

CDC Warns Of New 'Stealth' COVID Variant Where You Test Negative And Get No Symptoms

ATLANTA, GA — CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky held a press conference to warn the public about a deadly new "stealth" COVID-19 variant that causes negative test results and causes no symptoms.

"This deadly variant has bypassed our most sophisticated tests by ingeniously becoming harmless to the human body," said Director Walensky, "It is estimated that eight billion people have caught this variant. We must prevent it from spreading further by closing schools and locking up kindergarten children."

The CDC director's guidance to close schools and stem the tide of this "stealth" variant is backed by data that has been thoroughly and rigorously altered, proving that public school teachers are the most susceptible, testing negative a whopping 100% of the time and often succumbing to the worst symptom-free symptoms.

At publishing time, Pfizer had announced early development of a new, 103% effective vaccine, followed 3.8 seconds later by approval from the FDA.

Another victim

David A. Arnold, Standup Comedian and Showrunner, Dies at 54

Variety
WILLIAM EARL

1f823ee059769f375da06272d56bba21

David A. Arnold, Standup Comedian and Showrunner, Dies at 54

David A. Arnold, a comedian and showrunner known for his standup work and as creator and showrunner of Nickelodeon’s “That Girl Lay Lay,” died unexpectedly on Wednesday. He was 54.