finding a job is tough

KingKolzig

actually had a very incredibly vivid nightmare back in like 1997. just when i started crossdressing here and there

fell thru my bed in Lawrence MA. into a lake of fire

could have been satellite made. but i dont know. maybe ive been being watched since i was identified as a moron at age 12

not sure. doesnt matter

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/6/2022 at 9:26 AM, FISHHEAD said:

Come to Vegas, jobs plentiful

VEGAS is completely out of hand right now with growth, traffic, and oppurtunities. 

one thing that keeps me going is i know once my dog dies and im in good shape i will be able to go anywhere for one of those "risky" jobs for like $40/hr or something

12 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

one thing that keeps me going is i know once my dog dies and im in good shape i will be able to go anywhere for one of those "risky" jobs for like $40/hr or something

The place i used to work just bumped everyone up by $2 to stay "competitive", they have all kinds of openings they cant fill.

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The place i used to work just bumped everyone up by $2 to stay "competitive", they have all kinds of openings they cant fill.

i should call back this recruiter lady i lost touch with cause of a DEWing 

the job sites are tricky its a lot of $15 back-breaking jobs advertised over and over. then the $18/hr easier job barely ever comes up. im sure the site is paid to promote certain jobs

this should all be done with rfid ect. what a waste of time it all is im serious

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

See if she has something for me.

im getting DEWed all night

before you know it ill have a hard job 40 hours a week. 1 day a week Church. jut like Housepicks said

so these next few days are my only time to feel decent. i need to clean the floors. i need to clean the bathroom. restore the gluten free foods ect

i need to make a quick $300 as the tire place said i need new brakes and i need an inspection in a month. i cant be saddled by DEW all the time thats insane

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

im getting DEWed all night

before you know it ill have a hard job 40 hours a week. 1 day a week Church. jut like Housepicks said

so these next few days are my only time to feel decent. i need to clean the floors. i need to clean the bathroom. restore the gluten free foods ect

i need to make a quick $300 as the tire place said i need new brakes and i need an inspection in a month. i cant be saddled by DEW all the time thats insane

What's wrong with your brakes? Never trust these places that give you "free" inspections.