finding a job is tough

KingKolzig

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone could read my mind they would have found that i have accepted the fact that i need to get a job. i am not half-assing anymore. being DEW harrased the past week or so is no life. im putting the ps4 on the back burner. before you know it the birds will be chirping and the sun will be out

im ok. just plz stop DEWing me now. i need to get stuff donw

Jim i get it. i have a bad cold at the least

i dropped my diet a week ago. cause i didnt feel good. im not stalling but i feel much better today. got the 2nd alarm clock ready

i wouldnt drop my diet for nothing. obvious felt real bad. anyways need to take the dog for a walk. will be filling out apps all night. the ps4 doesnt get turned on for a while

24 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

Jim i get it. i have a bad cold at the least

i dropped my diet a week ago. cause i didnt feel good. im not stalling but i feel much better today. got the 2nd alarm clock ready

i wouldnt drop my diet for nothing. obvious felt real bad. anyways need to take the dog for a walk. will be filling out apps all night. the ps4 doesnt get turned on for a while

You started this thread Jan 4th, we're now in Feb, you still dont have a job, you wasted a whole month.

No need to pretend anymore, you dont want a job and that's ok.  Jobs suck, we get it, it's time to give it up.

44 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You started this thread Jan 4th, we're now in Feb, you still dont have a job, you wasted a whole month.

No need to pretend anymore, you dont want a job and that's ok.  Jobs suck, we get it, it's time to give it up.

i forgot how you brushed aside DEW torture, back injuries, alcoholism and family dysfunction

forgot about that

10 years on dopamine blockers. your natural drive and energy. doesnt usually work out. and they cause booze cravings, studied and published

thats ok. i know whats expected of me. could find myself in a prison work camp after being abducted. so i count my blessing at times. anyways cup of coffee and then some applictaions. day of ps4 tomorrow on short rest

filled out 5. added a fake job that i think i can get away with as anyone tracking down a boss would be impossible

going to fill out a few more tonight. then finding a new site tonight like snagajob or something. putting in a few hours tonight. tomorrow ill just get up real early and do very little. then back at it the next day very hard........i need a day to relax and finish off this virus tomorrow plz