KingKolzig

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, WVU said:

Kolzig loves this attention you guys are giving him on this fake job search #34

its ok. its fun

but the reason im documenting this is to make my intentions clear about finding a job in order to not get DEWed or have my dog DEWed

and i have no more energy to search tonight. tomorrow ill be a big day for searching

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

finding a job is tough

keeping a job is 5x harder

i might get $18/hr

thats pretty good. that will motivate me a lot

and im allowed to play ps4 and gamble on my days off

just couldnt grind out those nights with my back like that. but as i said its not chronic 

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i might get $18/hr

thats pretty good. that will motivate me a lot

and im allowed to play ps4 and gamble on my days off

just couldnt grind out those nights with my back like that. but as i said its not chronic 

Then dont apply for those physical jobs if you know you cant/wont stay, that janitor job would have been perfect, instead you took some stand all day, bust your back job and lasted a week. Almost like you wanted to fail. that cant be though, you want a job bad.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Then dont apply for those physical jobs if you know you cant/wont stay, that janitor job would have been perfect, instead you took some stand all day, bust your back job and lasted a week. Almost like you wanted to fail. that cant be though, you want a job bad.

im getting better at this whole thing. should be able to find a sweet spot here

2 hours ago, housepicks said:

He’s a rich kid

coulda been. but uncle bill stole it all with his death-bed dealings. handsome, wealthy, well-connected, smart, respected and loved. but figured he deserved everyone elses inheritance. and multiple lovers thru the years including babysitters. but he does have that BOOMING singing voice on sundays

19 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

do you guys think that construction is not a good fit?

a lot of entry-level jobs here i guess a lot of ppl needs laborers. but im "off" remember. and have small hands

Probably not considering you're kinda lazy, physically weak/fragile and will start talking to the other construction guys about gay stuff.