Ukraine war thread

mikeman

14 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

It is not about Russia, I don't think Americans worry much about them.  No one gives a shit if  they got enough demacrocy nor food to eat.                                                     The topic is more about the action in Eastern Europe. US involvement.                                        Most of the Americans feel that it is not their war to fight, so called 'elits' chasing their profits  gone a bit too far. Media is been hiding so much information that is not even real.                  Imagine If 10 years ago I would of tell you that USA acting president would be cut off all the TV networks and social media.What would you say? No need to reply to this question.            FOX News and CNN comes out with a breaking news 'we need your kids to go to fight in Iraq to protect Exoxnmobile and Shell profits' . You would say they are insane. Back in the day polititions used to promise better life, better wages, more jobs, better pensions tax cut offs. Now days they serve greedy corporations and their needs. For them we are just an exposible biomatirial. Trump tryied to squeeze them(share some $ create more jobs within your own country) . You know what happened.                         I am going a bit off the topic. I was born and raised in USSR my mother was a house wife till about her early 40,s then she got the job (good one too). Most of the Americans who were born before 70's will tell you same thing 'mom' staid home, fathers income was enough.                                   Let's do the math, before 70's actual work force 35% at the best. Rest of the people those who are retired  kids and house wifes. Nowadays work force  is close to 60%. Forget about weekends when people used to stay home and enjoy time off. The government should callect at least double in taxes. Somehow they are broke, and the quality of life is going down to shit. 

Great perspective!

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

It is not about Russia, I don't think Americans worry much about them.  No one gives a shit if  they got enough demacrocy nor food to eat.                                                     The topic is more about the action in Eastern Europe. US involvement.                                        Most of the Americans feel that it is not their war to fight, so called 'elits' chasing their profits  gone a bit too far. Media is been hiding so much information that is not even real.                  Imagine If 10 years ago I would of tell you that USA acting president would be cut off all the TV networks and social media.What would you say? No need to reply to this question.            FOX News and CNN comes out with a breaking news 'we need your kids to go to fight in Iraq to protect Exoxnmobile and Shell profits' . You would say they are insane. Back in the day polititions used to promise better life, better wages, more jobs, better pensions tax cut offs. Now days they serve greedy corporations and their needs. For them we are just an exposible biomatirial. Trump tryied to squeeze them(share some $ create more jobs within your own country) . You know what happened.                         I am going a bit off the topic. I was born and raised in USSR my mother was a house wife till about her early 40,s then she got the job (good one too). Most of the Americans who were born before 70's will tell you same thing 'mom' staid home, fathers income was enough.                                   Let's do the math, before 70's actual work force 35% at the best. Rest of the people those who are retired  kids and house wifes. Nowadays work force  is close to 60%. Forget about weekends when people used to stay home and enjoy time off. The government should callect at least double in taxes. Somehow they are broke, and the quality of life is going down to shit. 

They lied about Iraq, remember when they lied about the arab spring and tried to overthrow every arab leader - how did that work out, they lied about the use of poison gas in syria, they said afghanistan wouldn't fall to the taliban, just a few months ago they said inflation was "transitory", then you have covid and the vaccines...lie after lie after lie.

Now we're supposed to believe that Putin is terrible and that much higher gas prices are the "price of freedom"? Considering that Ukraine is destined to lose - where is the freedom payoff?

We have no business being over there and Biden sending extra troops/planes, etc to every neighboring country is just asking for trouble. I just hope the russians win quick so this shit is over with in a few weeks.

26 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

So true

34 minutes ago, mikeman said:

They lied about Iraq, remember when they lied about the arab spring and tried to overthrow every arab leader - how did that work out, they lied about the use of poison gas in syria, they said afghanistan wouldn't fall to the taliban, just a few months ago they said inflation was "transitory", then you have covid and the vaccines...lie after lie after lie.

Now we're supposed to believe that Putin is terrible and that much higher gas prices are the "price of freedom"? Considering that Ukraine is destined to lose - where is the freedom payoff?

We have no business being over there and Biden sending extra troops/planes, etc to every neighboring country is just asking for trouble. I just hope the russians win quick so this shit is over with in a few weeks.

The price of 'freedom' at the pump. That's a good one!!! Here in Canada whenever you guys get a hurricane in Texas our gus prices go up. I don't get it, Canada has enough oil in Alberta. Next thing you know the price of milk is gonna go up because of the cow disease in Sweden. 

45 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

The price of 'freedom' at the pump. That's a good one!!! Here in Canada whenever you guys get a hurricane in Texas our gus prices go up. I don't get it, Canada has enough oil in Alberta. Next thing you know the price of milk is gonna go up because of the cow disease in Sweden. 

Have you seen the price of milk ? 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Sanctions, lol.

Iran has been under US sanctions of differing degrees continuously since 1979.

It hasn't modified their behavior one iota.

Today blinkin announced that a scheduled meeting with Lavrov was off because of their behavior, as if he wants to meet that sniveling worm anyway. Yea, I'm sure Lavrov is pretty upset that he cant fly across europe to waste his time talking to the US sec of state for show. :deemer

3 minutes ago, WVU said:

Mike how long could eggs last in your house? Would you eat a 2 month old egg?

Sheet, those are fresh, right now I'm working on a dozen from oct, I have a dec and jan in reserve, the carton i bought today was just too cheap to pass up.

I'd say 5-6 months post carton date is about as far as I'd recommend. My best way of using them up is to hard boil a batch, then I'll have 2-3 day for a snack.

7 minutes ago, shooterman said:

nuke-targets-48.jpg (2560×1620)

I assume those black dots in ND MT< WY are missile silo's, when I was out in the black hills this summer I took a side trip to wyoming ans I swear there were some kind of missile command centers out there - a small collection of little building surrounded by fences with barbed wire and signs in the middle of nowhere, i figured the missiles were off in the distance somewhere.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Let's talk a closer look.  Led by Benedict Donald and Mike Pompeo praise is being sent to famous serial murderer Putin. Others lavishing praise on the psycho murderer are: Fox News, Nicaragua, Belarus, Cuba, majority of the current Republicon party. They're all Nazis. 

Comrade Vladimir is making your boy Biden look like his bitch.  :cigar