Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, FairWarning said:

I wonder if Putin is considering greenhouse gasses or how many of his troops identify as they/them while invading?

One of the horrible claims the biden administration has made about the consequences of a russain invasion of ukraine is that they would treat LGBTQZVP people poorly.  That'll rally people to the cause. :deemer

20 minutes ago, WVU said:

I'm confused.  Why are you guys routing for Russia here?

Because our govt is the enemy,  because our military industrial complex lies constantly to enrich themselves and gain them more and more power, because the liberal media is always on the wrong side of history and whatever they support MUST be the wrong side.

That's why.

Besides borders dont matter anymore - biden says it, they all say it, no reason that russians cant cross the border into ukraine if they want, they're migrants. As migrants they have the absolute right to bring their own values, systems, beliefs, along with guns and tanks with them.

Just now, mikeman said:

Because our govt is the enemy,  because our military industrial complex lies constantly to enrich themselves and gain them more and more power, because the liberal media is always on the wrong side of history and whatever they support MUST be the wrong side.

That's why.

Besides borders dont matter anymore - biden says it, they all say it, no reason that russians cant cross the border into ukraine if they want, they're migrants. As migrants they have the absolute right to bring their own values, systems, beliefs, along with guns and tanks with them.

Thanks for your honest answer.  I don't disagree with much of it, but I certainly don't agree with all of it.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That's why.

Excellent point here by Milkman

14 minutes ago, WVU said:

Thanks for your honest answer.  I don't disagree with much of it, but I certainly don't agree with all of it.

I didn't use to feel this way, i supported the afghan and iraq wars, however later on you find out almost everything they said was a lie, and they're still lying.

The question is, is there one issue today, from the smallest to the most important, where the media and govt(and they are the same) are advocating policies that will strengthen the nation and make life better for avg americans?

Immigration, energy, inflation, housing, health care(vaccines), foreign affairs, is there a single issue where they care about us instead of more money and power for them?

I honestly dont think so, therefore they MUST be on the wrong side with regard to Ukraine.

17 minutes ago, WVU said:

Imagine if you will...

A large population of Americans is living in Baja California Mexico. They start becoming restless due to oppression by the native Mexicans. We decide to go in and invade Baja California and occupy it to protect the Americans there.

That's basically what the Russians are doing.

They would have no say on an American border matter. We should have no say on a Russian border matter.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I didn't use to feel this way, i supported the afghan and iraq wars, however later on you find out almost everything they said was a lie, and they're still lying.

The question is, is there one issue today, from the smallest to the most important, where the media and govt(and they are the same) are advocating policies that will strengthen the nation and make life better for avg americans?

Immigration, energy, inflation, housing, health care(vaccines), foreign affairs, is there a single issue where they care about us instead of more money and power for them?

I honestly dont think so, therefore they MUST be on the wrong side with regard to Ukraine.

Great post!

The issues you listed, they care about them every four years.

Care about them starting around September, for the midterms.

Their flock of idiots suck all that diarrhea in.  

Then show up to vote for the lies.

Only to be the LOSERS.

Yet again.

Biden has taken oil from 40 bucks to 92 in less than one year!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

But that POS cares about the working man and families of America!

Today biden will apparently announce various sanctions on Russia - fine, they did this and now we'll punish them. But we've been talking about sanctions against them for 10-15 years, every election there's talk about "getting tough" with putin, sanctioning his ass - look at trump, he suggested merely talking to putin and moving away from constant confrontation as a national policy and he was impeached twice - over a phone call with ukraine - which had everything to do with russia and nothing to do with ukraine.

Extremely powerful groups have their singular goal of maintaining a atmosphere of confrontation with russia to keep the need for $700 billion defense budgets.

Now I dont really give a rats ass about ukraine, but I know when the mainstream media tells us that ukraine is vital to US security - they're lying.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I salute our brave comrades from the new republics of Donetsk and Luhansk.

Welcome to the community of nations.

it's my understanding that maybe 10 years ago there was a referendum in those eastern provinces about whether they wanted to join russia or remain in ukraine - russia won, shortly after that the US engineered a coup/revolution that removed the russia leaning leader of ukraine and replaced him with a US leaning guy.

We're the bad guys, now is Putin a good guy?    Nope, not at all, but ukraine is russias business and none of ours.

36 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Today biden will apparently announce various sanctions on Russia - fine, they did this and now we'll punish them. But we've been talking about sanctions against them for 10-15 years, every election there's talk about "getting tough" with putin, sanctioning his ass - look at trump, he suggested merely talking to putin and moving away from constant confrontation as a national policy and he was impeached twice - over a phone call with ukraine - which had everything to do with russia and nothing to do with ukraine.

Extremely powerful groups have their singular goal of maintaining a atmosphere of confrontation with russia to keep the need for $700 billion defense budgets.

Now I dont really give a rats ass about ukraine, but I know when the mainstream media tells us that ukraine is vital to US security - they're lying.

mikemann dusted off the old amphetamine rx today it seems