• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Care to discuss why the idea to bring migs to ukraine is a nothingburger? That any Mig based in far west ukraine would lack the range to do much of anything east of kiev? Not to mention they could just be blasted on the ground, uet the media has pretended for 2 weeks that that would turn the tide.

55 minutes ago, gambit said:

he is asking for more munition support from Kiev. nothing about end is near

Ahh no no no. He starts by saying he  is an police potrol officer LOL, at 00:26  he is saying that he doesn't know that by the time Zelenski gets this video they would be alive. Russian is my mother language and  Ukrainian I understand pretty well 90+%.

Must watch !  I have to say WOW , guy just nails it . His interview starts at 58:50 or just jump to 1:05:30 . Great perspective on Russian tactics ,world politics ,US politics ,economy ,tons of good info .Must watch!
SCOTT RITTER: ( MILITARY INTELLIGENCE EXPERT ON UKRAINE CONFLICT )

35 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Ukraine citizens being bound to poles and beaten for not fighting or trying to steal some food 

Juan Sinmiedo on Twitter: "This poor guy was caught stealing bread. Yes. Stealing bread. https://t.co/p2wEu3q9gG" / Twitter

Tnx for posting ✌️Scroll down his page, disgusting footage. Ukraine is a f..ng sewer, full of nazis and morons. Torturing there own citizens, kids eldarly people. Total scum of the earth.