Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Why do you libtards always hope people die?

You're fucked in the head.

8 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Was seeing BIgDumbers on Twitter hoping fucking Clarence Thomas dies (he’s apparently in the hospital?) so dipshit Biden can nominate another SC justice. Sick fucks

"Why would anyone want anyone to die. Even if it's PooTin. It's flat out wrong". The Brothers Dumb

May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and text that says 'POO POOTIN TIN LI'

Correct me if you feel I’m wrong but it seems the Russians don’t want the Ukraines to leave but the Ukraines don’t want the Ukraines to leave either.  so these people are stuck in these cities because they were strongly encouraged to stay and fight.  Lots of blood on the hands of both sides.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

Correct me if you feel I’m wrong but it seems the Russians don’t want the Ukraines to leave but the Ukraines don’t want the Ukraines to leave either.  so these people are stuck in these cities because they were strongly encouraged to stay and fight.  Lots of blood on the hands of both sides.

Encouraged?  They're being forced to stay by Ukraine.

There's speculation that zelensky is not even in ukraine - that he's in poland, supposedly in some video the electrical outlets were not compatible with being in ukraine, but they were if he was in poland or one of the other countries to the west.

pretty easy to call for a fight to the death when you're hiding in a foriegn country.

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

There's speculation that zelensky is not even in ukraine - that he's in poland, supposedly in some video the electrical outlets were not compatible with being in ukraine, but they were if he was in poland or one of the other countries to the west.

pretty easy to call for a fight to the death when you're hiding in a foriegn country.

Say the Pootin lover, Nazi Lover, Trumptard and propaganda Queen. :laugh

One must ask has he been in Poland for 26 days since the start of PooTin's illegal invasion?:doh

May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and text that says 'POO POOTIN TIN LI'

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

There's no way to verify anything during wartime BR.

News, battle damage assessments, now even videos are all questionable.

Massively Dumb Monkey verified America was funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. Funny how we haven't heard what happened to those labs? I have a feeling the Nazi lover was parroting PooTin's propaganda?

Queen Vitalyo can relate?

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Massively Dumb Monkey verified America was funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. Funny how we haven't heard what happened to those labs? I have a feeling the Nazi lover was parroting PooTin's propaganda?

Queen Vitalyo can relate?

We already know you're a fucking retard.

You don't have to confirm it every single day, multiple times per day.

People like BigDumber are too stupid to know that they are the agents of globalist corporate oligarchies.

Populist movements led by people who are not career politicians and members/puppets of the World Economic Forum (people like Trump) are the only defense against this concentration of power.

And there are way too many brainwashed people fighting FOR the corporations but too dumb to know it.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The Nazi should fucken die!

Which one?

Is Putin a Nazi, Neo-Nazi, Fascist or Neo-Fascist?

Are both sides claiming that the other side is comprised of Nazis and Fascists, Neo or otherwise? 

If I'm opposed to both Nazis and Fascists can I oppose both Russia and Ukraine?

Until you can clear all of this up for me I'll root for the Gypsies.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Which one?

Is Putin a Nazi, Neo-Nazi, Fascist or Neo-Fascist?

Are both sides claiming that the other side is comprised of Nazis and Fascists, Neo or otherwise? 

If I'm opposed to both Nazis and Fascists can I oppose both Russia and Ukraine?

Why are you confused who the Nazi is? Why would you use this tactic to give legitimacy to PooTin's claim that he illegally invaded Ukraine to denazify it? 

Unless you actually believe Zelensky is a Nazi leader? Either way you're sad ignorant person.  Imo

Speaking of a sad ignorant person.  Massively Dumb Monkey says "America is funding biochemical labs in Ukraine". :laugh

Both sides are claiming the other is riddled with Nazis, both sides are claiming atrocities, both sides are claiming thousands dead and wounded and both sides are claiming they're winning.

Either way, I don't consider small fringe groups of Nazi wannabees to be a serious threat. I never have. Nobody takes their silly tattoos and imagery seriously. 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Speaking of Gypsies. These pictures are been taken earlier today. March 21 Western Ukraine, Lviv.                       Sadly in Ukraine the dog has more rights then Gypsies. 

IMG_20220322_002126_911.jpg

IMG_20220322_002134_682.jpg

IMG_20220322_002140_786.jpg

IMG_20220322_002147_988.jpg

IMG_20220322_002156_903.jpg

IMG_20220322_002203_500.jpg

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Vitalyo says: "Ukrainian media is about to report 500 kids were killed in a recent bomb strike".  Speaking of a sad propaganda Queen 

Look you stupid moron, go back and check my post. That's what the girl on video says. You are a fucking loonatic.