Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/24/2022 at 7:48 PM, MonkeyF0cker said:

40 year high inflation with wages rising at half that rate.

Meanwhile, Biden is throwing money to Ukraine and doing absolutely fucking nothing to solve supply chain issues, energy prices, or a fucking thing worthwhile.

Yeah.  Biden was a solid choice.  If you're retarded.

Obviously Dumb Monkey injected way too much disinfectant. 

"Biden is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  At least PooTin and Tucker Fucker said so". Dumb Monkey 

On 4/24/2022 at 4:50 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

With the Cold War being over, I would have hoped that my country would be done with participating in proxy wars against Russia.

But instead of aspiring to be a global leader and lead peace talks between the warring parties, our Drooler-in-Chief has decided to flood the war zone with aggressive weapons...

"Biden should have stayed out of it. Ukrainians should have laid down their arms and given PooTin what he wanted". Trumptard Hoffa 

On 4/24/2022 at 7:12 PM, Sharp Square said:

Yeah this assclown is so much more stable than Biden lol 

Gimme a fkn break 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Exactly Runner.

This isn't a matter for the USA.

SharpSquare, it's amazing the massive senility of Trump.  Remember when he called the founder of Apple Tim Apple. Remember when he told the nation to inject disinfectant and to shove a bright lite up their anus. The heat will kill the virus.

Trumptards like Hoffa and Redstripe hide behind the America first and the election was stolen propaganda. 

"Give Pootin what he wants. The sovereignty of the free world isn't America's problem". Trumptard Hoffa

"Pootin is Genius". Benedict Donald 

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

SharpSquare, it's amazing the massive senility of Trump.  Remember when he called the founder of Apple Tim Apple. Remember when he told the nation to inject disinfectant and to shove a bright lite up their anus. The heat will kill the virus.

Trumptards like Hoffa and Redstripe hide behind the America first and the election was stolen propaganda. 

"Give Pootin what he wants. The sovereignty of the free world isn't America's problem". Trumptard Hoffa

"Pootin is Genius". Benedict Donald 

Go over to Ukraine and fight for them, you fucking pussy.

9 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Just tell him to put his money where his mouth is and go over there and fight against Putin.

He's a fat, lazy, one-footed, fucking pussy that can't back up his words.

I can't fathom anyone's interest in taking sides in a border conflict that goes back hundreds of years.

When an Israeli and an Arab argue over a parking spot in Jerusalem the world screams for cease fires and UN peacekeepers. 

But for some odd reason none of those measures apply to Ukraine and Russia. Instead the whole world is racing to flood the battlefields with more and more weapons resulting in further death and destruction. 

Any American needlessly poking the nuclear armed Russian Bear wasn't alive during the Cold War or is too stupid to understand the risks of another World War.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I can't fathom anyone's interest in taking sides in a border conflict that goes back hundreds of years.

When an Israeli and an Arab argue over a parking spot in Jerusalem the world screams for cease fires and UN peacekeepers. 

But for some odd reason none of those measures apply to Ukraine and Russia. Instead the whole world is racing to flood the battlefields with more and more weapons resulting in further death and destruction. 

Any American needlessly poking the nuclear armed Russian Bear wasn't alive during the Cold War or is too stupid to understand the risks of another World War.

I like the comparison.  Russia illegally invading a democratic country and committing daily war crimes and a genocide of Ukrainian people.  To an Israeli and Arab arguing over a parking spot in Jerusalem.  :laugh

Hoffa a little outclassed? 

"I know more about ISIS than the Generals". Pootin Lover

"I'm voting for that guy". Trumptard Hoffa