Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Hey dipshit, Ukraine is being illegally attacked for nothing.  We should show you what a real military is.  Fuck you

Were you saying the same thing when we attacked Iraq or Afghanistan?  How about Yemen?  Or Syria?  Libya?

We couldn't beat a bunch of fucking goat herders in 20 years.  What the fuck do you know about a "real military"?

You are one dumb motherfucker.

41 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Ukrainian cannibal from Kiev found remains of the solder in the tank.He thought it was a Russian tank. But people identified it as a T-62 tank it belongs to Ukrainian military. Brought it home cooks it and eats the remains. In the beginning of the video he tells that it is the happiest day in his life life, and he will be the first one to eat the Russian soldier. 

VID_20220427_150324_892.mp4.mov

I am having a hard time to upload this video. It is too bad the video is very detailed , retard drives to Gostomel where the fighting was films every step .

Anyway the video is 32.8 mb 05:40 long , i think the size of the video is the problem, tried to email to my self gmail wouldn't allow ,max 25 mb . 

22 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The guy with nothing to lose who wants to meet up with me is calling me a tough guy?

LOL.

I avoid deadbeats like you as much as possible, because unlike yourself, I have things to lose.

Like I said, you're dumber than dog shit.

You're so much better than me, I'm just a peon in you're presence.

Get fucked guy

Some of the things about this war . Ukrainians a specially Azov members do not give a shit about it's own citizens , a specially those who reside  in Eastern Ukraine , you are a 2ed class citizen on auto pilot , that's why they used them as a human shield . I had a video on my phone where they move from building to building dragging civilians with them . Now they are sending missiles on those cities that are under Russian control . Tochka U OTR-21 Tochka - Wikipedia (leaves the hole size of the football field) i understand it's war , would they send them towards Russia one thing or breakaway Republics , but the low life's keep on firing them on it's own cities . Kherson just came under attack luckily Russians intercepted 3 of them , the fraction of the missile crashed in to the house .Even Germans wouldn't bomb it's own cities , but these m...s targeting it's own civilians . I will post the video in the next post much easier from my phone . And the war is started in 2014 ,it was all good on shelling Eastern Republics , now they are crying why us . 

"Alley of Angels" in Donetsk .Over 140 children being killed just in Donetsk from Ukrainian shelling , they say the # is much greater . Burning 50+ Russian civilians at the Trade Union building in Odessa , Scott Ritter talks about it in that video that i posted on the previous page watch his video it's one of his best , the one that is an hour 40 min .

People jumping off burning building with broken legs and bones being finished off with a sticks .Some of them shot https://adult.noodlemagazine.com/watch/-161094788_456239455 . Back then Russians rioted for Putin to bring the troops and still to these days criticize him for not to . If it was US citizens ,US would rightfully wipe them out out off the face of the earth .

25 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It only takes one small mistake to start a world war when potential combatants are moving near each other. It's incredibly provocative and dangerous for us to be moving men in a theatre of war.

When I was in Germany someone in another Company shot off a flare gun and the whole battalion got disciplined...