Ukraine war thread

mikeman

On 5/9/2022 at 8:38 PM, mikeman said:

Our defense dollars now buying cars for ukrainians.

1652279573985.png

only 57 Republicans voted against the ridiculous theft of $40B of taxpayer money to be sent to Ukraine so it can be washed and shipped back into elite bank accounts. Apparently there's at least $9B to be used for Biden's Disinformation Ministry

the rest are worthless rhinos

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

1652279573985.png

only 57 Republicans voted against the ridiculous theft of $40B of taxpayer money to be sent to Ukraine so it can be washed and shipped back into elite bank accounts. Apparently there's at least $9B to be used for Biden's Disinformation Ministry

the rest are worthless rhinos

Worthless Rhinos?:laugh

Are they the RepubliCon Scum that didn't believe the election was stolen from Trump?:laugh

"Bigrunner, it was stolen. Widespread election fraud has been proven in over 60 lawsuits brought by ultra MAGA RepubliCons". Redstripe

$40 billion from the occupier.  Which brings the total to $53 billion to Ukraine.

Even the central intelligence agency gets theirs.  They are set to receive money, without the purpose of the funds or the amount being announced.

$54 million for CCP virus testing in Urkaine.

$900 million to non-profit organizations.  So Paul bono's bomb shelter concert?   Money time.  Bono one foundation in line, with their suitcases empty and ready to be filled.

$17 million directly to Occupier Obiden for operating expenses.  Aka, new jobs to the big guy's friends.

17 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Worthless Rhinos?:laugh

Are they the RepubliCon Scum that didn't believe the election was stolen from Trump?:laugh

"Bigrunner, it was stolen. Widespread election fraud has been proven in over 60 lawsuits brought by ultra MAGA RepubliCons". Redstripe

Bought you a cup to drink the Kool aid out of blunderscum 

19554293_0.jpg

47 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Book it and lock it . Line should be -350 . Opening ceremony 

В Турине открылось «Евровидение»...

Any idea how much longer this Russian Nazi invasion will last. In the beginning many thought a couple of days. A couple of weeks ago it was the bottom of the ninth. Now I'm hearing Pootin doesn't have an easy way out and this invasion may last many more months? Pootin destroying the lives of many. 

Ukraine announces 1st war crimes trial since Russian invasion

Dylan Stableford
Dylan Stableford
·Senior Writer
Wed, May 11, 2022, 11:40 AM

Ukraine’s top prosecutor on Wednesday announced the first war crimes trial in Russia’s ongoing invasion of the sovereign nation.

In a statement, Iryna Venediktova, Ukraine’s prosecutor general, said that Vadim Shishimarin, a 21-year-old Russian soldier who is in Ukrainian custody, will stand trial for allegedly killing an unarmed 62-year-old resident of Chupakhivka, a village in northeastern Ukraine, on Feb. 28.

6227afafc1c16972283914dd_o_U_v2.png

War crimes and the Geneva Conventions: Yahoo News Explains

On the streets of Ukraine, civilians are caught in the crossfire, and credible reports that Russian forces have intentionally targeted populated areas continue to mount. As the army of Russian President Vladimir Putin wages battle across the country, it’s worth remembering that in war not everything is fair. Yahoo News explains the rules of war — and why following them is vital to achieving peace.

According to Venediktova, the male victim, who was not identified, was pushing his bike by the side of a road “just a few dozen meters from his own home” when he was shot in the head by Shishimarin.

The prosecutor’s office said Ukrainian investigators collected “evidence of his involvement in violation of the laws and customs of war combined with premeditated murder.” Shishimarin faces 10 years to life in prison if convicted of the war crimes charge.

News of the first war crimes trial in the 11-week conflict comes amid calls from world leaders for the international community to hold Russia accountable for alleged war crimes.

In early April, President Biden said that Russian President Vladimir Putin should be tried for war crimes based on mounting evidence that civilians had been slaughtered in Bucha, Ukraine.

What ever it is he is going to get VIP treatment. Ukranians know Russians will come and free him, something happens to him and they will ask questions (not very politely) The orders from jail director would be anything happens to this guy and you are dead, I ll kill you myself before Russians get here. 

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Yep. Best not to retaliate against those with more leverage.

Lots of German P.O.W.s held in Russia never made it back home after WW2...

Stalingrad Out of 120.000 German war prisoners ,roughly just over 6000 returned home . Half of them froze to death while marching trough to imprisonment facilities .Some of them chose to stay in Russia . On the way back knife fights broke out between newly recruited commis and nazis , while been shipped home some of them never maid it .

Told you watch this documentary , by 100 miles the best documentary you will ever see . German maid 3 parts 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m3_vuhk08E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsHdHHoTRoc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvRh-Uc9Uew

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Will the Jurists be an impartial body of international legal experts on the topic of war crimes, or a Ukranian Hangman?

Yes, we must give Pootin and his Nazis the benefit of the doubt. Pootin has been very honest through the entire Nazi invasion of Ukraine. Proving the invasion was justified. It's the Ukrainians and the US that have been lying.

"Pootin says the US is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. Verified by the Pootin puppets". Dumb Monkey

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Yes, we must give Pootin and his Nazis the benefit of the doubt. Pootin has been very honest through the entire Nazi invasion of Ukraine. Proving the invasion was justified. It's the Ukrainians and the US that have been lying.

"Pootin says the US is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. Verified by the Pootin puppets". Dumb Monkey

Putin is a force for good in the world, The US and ukraine are the opposite.

Ukraine with their historical close ties to russia just cant do whatever they want, they cant just say "guess what, we're now anti russia" it doesn't work that way.

That's just the way it is.

I'll go out on the limb and say during WWII when Hitler and his Nazi's were committing crimes against humanity, there was a very large faction of humans calling those that opposed Hitler, extremist.  Those that argued what's happening in Europe is none of America's business. Stay out of it. Give Hitler the benefit of the doubt. It's the Jews and minorities that might be lying. Conservatives have a hard time learning from the past.  They also have a very hard time putting good and country above party. Just my humble opinion.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I'll go out on the limb and say during WWII when Hitler and his Nazi's were committing crimes against humanity, there was a very large faction of humans calling those that opposed Hitler, extremist.  Those that argued what's happening in Europe is none of America's business. Stay out of it. Give Hitler the benefit of the doubt. It's the Jews and minorities that might be lying. Conservatives have a hard time learning from the past.  They also have a very hard time putting good and country above party. Just my humble opinion.

You're a fucking idiot.

17 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Putin is a force for good in the world, The US and ukraine are the opposite.

Ukraine with their historical close ties to russia just cant do whatever they want, they cant just say "guess what, we're now anti russia" it doesn't work that way.

That's just the way it is.

That is a spot on post Mike.

There is a deep history with Ukraine and the USSR.  That is a border issue between those two.

No exposure for America’s interests. 

For many years, it was Ukraine that kept poking Russia.  What did they expect?  Putin was going to sit there and let it go on forever?

Anyway it’s all set up perfectly now.  Obiden laundering another $40 billion thru Ukraine.

Both sides are using this for profit, kickbacks, paybacks, and massive new wealth.

1st video about 100 feet from home,2 and 3ed 600 feet away. My house is the only house on the street, around me CNRC property parks, so nothing can be build. Leafs just start opening up, some oranges sweet like hell cheese and red wine in the bottle.

PS I am not a wine drinker, I like beer. 

1 minute ago, vitalyo said:

1st video about 100 feet from home,2 and 3ed 600 feet away. My house is the only house on the street, around me CNRC property parks, so nothing can be build. Leafs just start opening up, some oranges sweet like hell cheese and red wine in the bottle.

PS I am not a wine drinker, I like beer. 

Where is this ?