• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More humiliation for PooTin.  Finland's President and Prime Minister release a joint statement saying Finland must join the Nato security alliance without delay.  Sweeden to follow.  

Can one say PooTin's Nazi invasion has been a complete failure and has backfired bigly.:boner

$40 billion from the Obiden crime family.

Which brings the total to $53 billion to Ukraine.

Even the central intelligence agency gets theirs.  They are set to receive an unknown amount of money, without the purpose of the funds being disclosed.

$54 million for CCP virus testing in Urkaine.

$900 million to non-profit organizations. 

So Paul bono's kyiv BS bomb shelter concert?   Money time. 

Bono one foundation in line, with their suitcases empty and ready to be filled.

Money laundering slush, all from the Obiden crime family.

Then $17 million directly to Occupier Obiden for operating expenses.  Aka, new jobs to the big guy's friends who he owes.

Obviously a majority of TGF will be hugely disappointed after Russia is defeated by Ukraine with the help and support from America and Nato.

To name a few:

Hoffa

Xyz

Merlin

Vitalyo 

Redstripe 

Dingo

Fishhead 

Dumb Monkey 

Fair Warning 

WVU

TN

Professor 

Rooting against America but will try and fool you with their ultra MAGA rhetoric "America First".:laugh

13 minutes ago, redstripe said:

I am going to have to put you back on once-a-week responses. 

It is very hard for me to lower myself to your level of stupidity.

So until next week, Carry on libtard ! 

1oo2957012-1-out-of-3-biden-supporters-a

Whose the Dumb Fuck? Whose anti American?

The guy Redstripe voted for twice calls PooTin a genius and a great leader. You're about as dumb as they come!

The guy I voted for calls PooTin a butcher and a war criminal.

Mic drop

Top headlines out of Ukraine.  Massive counter attacks by Ukrainian military. Reclaiming terrority around Kharkiv.  Russians in retreat.  

Sorry Hoffa. I'm rooting for America and their partners. I have always rooted against the evil PooTin and the evil Russians. One reason I never supported Trump. 

Ukraine has already held off the full force of the Russian army. Now we are starting to see the Ukrainian military on the offense.

Is the bottom of the ninth over yet? Any outs? Ukrainians have a lot of heart.  Finland always neutral.  No longer.

Dingo says Ukrainian needs two grand slams in the bottom of the ninth.

WVU said the score was 59-3.

Biden leading a shining example to the world of what freedom means.

Fishtard doesn't get it. He's a fuken retard whose commander claims PooTin is a genius and great leader. 

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

All those billions for Ukraine would really help black, brown, LGBTQ, homeless and other historically marginalized communities. 

Why do the Biden people want to inflict further pain upon culturally disadvantaged Americans?

Shameful, that's what it is...

Republicon scum already blocked trillions for America. Instead they're moving to rollback America to Midevil times. Reduce taxes on billionaires. 

Did you hear the leader of the Fascist Republicon party calls PooTin a genius and great leader. 

You know, the guy Fishtard and Xyz call their commander.  You know, the stooge you voted for twice and would have zero issues voting for again. 

Fuken idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, xyz said:

Trump is not president.

You better get to the ENDOCRINOLOGIST asap!

We know he's the leader of the Fascist Republicon Scum party. The commander of Fishtard and you. We know Trump along with you, Hoffa, Fishtard, Dumb Jason, Dumb Monkey,  Redstripe. WVU are against providing to Ukraine.  

BTW, every democrat voted yes to aide for Ukraine.  Surprisingly a large majority of Fascist Republicon Scum also voted yes.

Xyz rooting and voting against America.  It's obvious. 

"The democrats are trying to rewrite history of Slavery in America". Xyz

How come Obiden has not addressed the nation as to why $53 billion is necessary for Ukraine to protect America's, not the Obiden crime family's. interests?

How come Ukraine has the top percentage of wealthiest individuals, who refuse to help their comrades?

How come other Nato members are not chipping in?

How come you are a hate filled racist?

"I am proud to serve as Grand Wizard.  I will do everything possible, to keep my one good foot on the throats of minorities." Big racist runner

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Children in war-torn Ukraine are eating better than American infants.

Odd...

Before the war American children ate better.

Thanks to Bill Gates.

Those little Ukrainians are sampling his CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT REAL BEEF.

Burgers.

Steaks.

Meatballs.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

So has the president declared that Ukranian children shall eat better than black children in America that have been culturally oppressed and marginalized?

Impossible.  In America the president doesn't even have the power to allow the parents of these black children the freedom to vote.

These freedoms are currently dictated by Mr. & Mrs. Ginni Thomas along with Moscow Mitch. Who btw represent 10% of the nation.  Billionaires big money donors and mega corps have ruined America's so called democracy. Capitalism on steroids and dark money lead to fascism, autocracies and oligarchies.