• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully they will try and execute each and every prisoner taken out of avostol.

Reports are the russians had around 3000 ukranian prisoners before these latest surrenders, the ukranians have about 600 russians.

Shouldn't the side that's winning have more prisoners?

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

Looks like another big liberal money dump. 53 billion will not save that country. 

Imaging what could be done dumping 53 billion in our own country . UNREAL 

Imagine.  Your logical and fair idea would be blocked by the Republicons. Unless the 53 billion was part of a tax gift to the mega rich.

We know the ultra Maga crowd is against aid to Ukraine.  That's why Benedict got impeached a 2nd time. The treasonous puppet of PooTin got caught using aid to Ukraine in a blackmailing scheme. Republicons didn't care.

27 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Imagine.  Your logical and fair idea would be blocked by the Republicons. Unless the 53 billion was part of a tax gift to the mega rich.

We know the ultra Maga crowd is against aid to Ukraine.  That's why Benedict got impeached a 2nd time. The treasonous puppet of PooTin got caught using aid to Ukraine in a blackmailing scheme. Republicons didn't care.

Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder Poster | TeeShirtPalace

30 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Who do you think supplies the weapons to Ukraine, you stupid fuck?

Not the rich?  LOL.

You are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

A massive blunder by PooTin.  He wanted to weaken NATO. Today Finland and Sweeden submitted their applications to join NATO. NATO has rebounded bigly after 4 years of Benedict Donald's failures 

Merlin believes whoever has the most prisoners is obviously winning.:laugh

Finland huh? :laugh

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the turks blocked both sweden and finland from joining Nato, a power they have, so they cant get in, right?

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Finland huh? :laugh

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the turks blocked both sweden and finland from joining Nato, a power they have, so they cant get in, right?

1 NATO member can block new applicants so game over.

Turkey will only relent if Sweden and Finland stop giving sanctuary to Kurdish separatists. 

The Turks are good fighters but their country is sketchy and I don't trust their Islamic government. 

Might be better to boot Turkey and allow the other two into NATO...

8 hours ago, mikeman said:

Hopefully they will try and execute each and every prisoner taken out of avostol.

Reports are the russians had around 3000 ukranian prisoners before these latest surrenders, the ukranians have about 600 russians.

Shouldn't the side that's winning have more prisoners?

Good article , the vey last video where the helicopter flying over is great , that's the video that i was trying to upload .

As for the prisoners of war i would second guess Ukrainian claims . Both sided did a prisoners of war exchange 4 times , each time the # was between 30- 50 . If Ukraine had such a large # of prisoners of war  we would definitely see on tv and we would see more exchanges .  One other thing thing that stood out to me , the #s of Russian planes been shot down almost right from the begging Ukraine clamed close to 200 now it is one -0  a day .LOL some one told them that at this rate that they report they will exceed the whole # of Russian air force . Same for the tanks , unlike the tanks i a wanna see actual planes with serial #s . About 10 days ago Ukraine arrested one of its pro Russian politicians and offered Russians an exchange . Russians said it your own citizen why do you bother.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Those videos of the ukranians torturing russian prisoners, shooting them in the legs, etc, will be their undoing.

And the Russians will never ever forget it.

77 years later the Russians remember how the Nazis treated them in WW2 like it was yesterday. 

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

No big UKRAINE WINNING WAR HEADLINES. IN MSM 

THE END OF THIS IS NEAR 

The russians suffered some serious losses early on, when they foolishly sent  armored columns ahead of their support to attack around kiev and sumy,   they were ambushed and picked apart .

Now that the war is in the east and south and the russians are doing what they do best - massive artillery barrages to weaken and pin down the enemy,  followed by methodical advances, the ukranians stand little chance.

It's hard to say what will happen since we have no idea of what the ukranian military situation really is(perhaps they have plenty of men and materials), but i doubt the war will just grind on week after week with the russians slowly advancing. it would be far more likely  the ukranian front will collapse suddenly in certain areas, leading to large advances. We'll find out.