Ukraine war thread

mikeman

7 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He asked you a question about why are Ukranians wearing Nazi swastikas and that’s your gibberish back?  In no way did you answer the question.  All you did is start talking about Trump again and feeling all cute saying Pootin.

I answered the question Dumb Fuck.  Many countries have a faction of far right wing Nazis. Ukraine has a small faction. Russia is led by a Nazi . And so was the USA under Trump.  Trump commanded the far right wing Nazi Para militaries like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers to overthrow the government. "Stand back and stand by" he told them. Dumb Fuck,  tune in to thisThursday's Jan 6th insurrection hearing at noon. Pay attention and learn how Trunp's plan to use American Far right Nazi groups to overthrow the gov failed.

In 2016 American Nazis would chant "lock her up". Referring to their Nazi ideology "innocent people you don't like should be locked up". Nazi Trump led the chants many times. "Lock her up".

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I answered the question Dumb Fuck.  Many countries have a faction of far right wing Nazis. Ukraine has a small faction. Russia is led by a Nazi . And so was the USA under Trump.  Trump commanded the far right wing Nazi Para militaries like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers to overthrow the government. "Stand back and stand by" he told them. Dumb Fuck,  tune in to thisThursday's Jan 6th insurrection hearing at noon. Pay attention and learn how Trunp's plan to use American Far right Nazi groups to overthrow the gov failed.

In 2016 American Nazis would chant "lock her up". Referring to their Nazi ideology "innocent people you don't like should be locked up". Nazi Trump led the chants many times. "Lock her up".

Again gibberish and not answering why the Ukranian army would be wearing nazi swastika’s on their military uniforms, but instead claiming every country has nazi’s and then somehow foing back to Trump, and somehow still turning a blind eye Hillary’s jail worthy offenses, and inventing made up bs about Trump.  You’re a sad individual.  BLM and Antifa 2020 were way more a danger to our cities than Trump.

8 hours ago, The X said:

Absolute  zero chance those are  U.S  soldiers. 

And if they are that pretty fucked up you're  celebrating it.

Reports are there are far more US special forces operating in ukraine than people realize. Anyone helping the nazi's deserves their fate.

The days of the US and our military being the good guys are long gone.

16 hours ago, The X said:

Absolute  zero chance those are  U.S  soldiers. 

And if they are that pretty fucked up you're  celebrating it.

LMAO

Libtard simpleton who got vaxxed and boosted with a dog that looks like a rat is gonna educate us on morals, principles, and general discernment.

X, the salivating special needs kid from the board, who has been WRONG on every single major issue in the world for the last 3 years - cant make this shit up.

Can someone give this drooling imbecile some attention or maybe send him a chihuahua so he can play with, so leaves us adults have a based conversation here?

15 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i think i would rather be on the side of ANY argument that includes hurry/mikeman/gm/vitalyo... than on the side of the argument that includes cnn, landers, and bigrunner

the x is correct that it is scummy to celebrate the death of any human, war is always terrible whether or not it directly involves the united states

war between 2 white Christian nations is even worse. all the real men go to die and the erics stay home and date all the extra women. pathetic 

7 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

i think i would rather be on the side of ANY argument that includes hurry/mikeman/gm/vitalyo... than on the side of the argument that includes cnn, landers, and bigrunner

the x is correct that it is scummy to celebrate the death of any human, war is always terrible whether or not it directly involves the united states

Except the X celebrates when Russians die...

But I do agree with you in most cases. When robbers, killers, pedos and rapists get it (especially in self defense) I do chuckle and grin.

Is just such a rare sight, justice.

On the other hand, everyday I have to watch 3-4 hardcore videos of blacks ganging up on whites 5 to 1, like the monkeys from 28 days later.

Biggest threat to  our society after the Great Reset and Agenda 2030 subagendas (covid, WW3, AI, social credit score system, food crisis, energy crisis, mass surveillance, etc)

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

Obviously because each one of you Dumb Fucks love PooTin and love trafficking disinformation. 

1. Ukrainian fighters are wearing Swastikas.

2. America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.

3. Russian held elections in occupied Ukraine are legit.

4. America First.  Code for Nazi sympathy.  White supremacist. 

Number 4 isn't disinformation it's code.

13 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Let's start with a simple things. Explain to us on why Ukrainian soldiers wearing nazi swastika? 

Ukranian soldiers wearing nazi swastika is a far right wing talking point that is blatantly false. It is being parroted all over the far right wing base and Trump rally.

I just saw a super educated Trump rally attendee saying the Ukranian soldiers in Donbass are wearing swastikas and he understands Pootin invading Ukraine because America was funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  Remember this guy was super educated and using the same exact far right wing talking points as you, Huad and Misinformed Mikey. 

But since you are very dumb, the far right wingers wasn't  super educated he was Dumb like you and Huad.

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Obviously because each one of you Dumb Fucks love PooTin and love trafficking disinformation. 

1. Ukrainian fighters are wearing Swastikas.

2. America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.

3. Russian held elections in occupied Ukraine are legit.

4. America First.  Code for Nazi sympathy.  White supremacist. 

Number 4 isn't disinformation it's code.

We choose to listen to people other than this racist nutjob

https://pluralist.com/joys-year-of-hate-heres-reids-20-worst-moments-from-2021/

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-reid-anniversary

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/1326000149550784513?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1326000149550784513|twgr^3c46aa57ac58cc6dac8d6f8bb7a0c1fd434e5c0e|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.outkick.com%2Fwould-msnbc-actually-fire-joy-reid%2Fhttps://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/1326000149550784513?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1326000149550784513|twgr^3c46aa57ac58cc6dac8d6f8bb7a0c1fd434e5c0e|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.outkick.com%2Fwould-msnbc-actually-fire-joy-reid%2F

Joy Reid compares Ron DeSantis' immigrant flights to 1960s segregationists'  'Reverse Freedom Rides' north and west (video) - Massachusetts News

56 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Except the X celebrates when Russians die...

But I do agree with you in most cases. When robbers, killers, pedos and rapists get it (especially in self defense) I do chuckle and grin.

Is just such a rare sight, justice.

On the other hand, everyday I have to watch 3-4 hardcore videos of blacks ganging up on whites 5 to 1, like the monkeys from 28 days later.

Biggest threat to  our society after the Great Reset and Agenda 2030 subagendas (covid, WW3, AI, social credit score system, food crisis, energy crisis, mass surveillance, etc)

It's Dumb and Queer posting nothing but far right wing lies again. It's hard to find anyone dumber and queerer than Huad. 

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. I love PooTin". Huad,  Vitalyo, Dumb Monkey, Tulsi, Tucker

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

Many reports of glorious strikes targeting power plants in ukraine, zelensky is asking people to turn off their power so the grid doesn't collapse.

image.png.0e54bbd8300e448eed73bafb2317b736.png

image.png.4d82b38c59e2a2e6b528f1c745941296.png

Russians are turning off lights in Ukraine. 9 major cities without power. Putin call in it just warning. Lol

IMG_20221010_122331_170.jpg

IMG_20221010_115746_506.jpg

12 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

no matter what anyone thinks of putin, he's not the kind of pussy to let his bridges get blown up and do nothing about it

This kind of Russian response was always in the cards. Russia has been fighting with one hand tied behind their back since this mess started.

But instead of our leaders pushing for a ceasefire or peace talks, we just send weapons and contribute to the Ukrainians suffering...