• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Why not send a few trillion to Ukraine?

It was March of 1938 and Hitler begins invading sovereign countries in Europe around Germany. His invasion started with Austria followed by Czech, then Poland. Denmark, Norway, France, Belgium. Many in America were huge Hitler fans. Most famously Henry Ford, Charles Lindberg, Laura Ingalls. These people were also white supremacist and anti-semitic.  They formed an America First Committee with a goal of keeping America out of WWII. They used rhetoric and had the same arguments that you hear Hoffa and his far right wing RepubliCon brothers using. "This is not America's war. Stay out of it. The war will be to expensive. Etc". Thankfully for America and the world the American government  didn't listen to the Pro Hitler/Nazi ignoramuses in America. Their argument, same as today's argument is a loser. Unless you're an ignoramus.

Fast forward 80 years and history is repeating itself.  And sadly you have the same group of Christian Nationalist, White Supremacist, Neo Nazi's, Anti American, Pootin loving individuals complaining it's not our war, Stop spending billions. Stop delaying the inevitable. Give Pootin what he wants. Same people that vote for the candidate who says if I lose I won't accept the results. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

It was March of 1938 and Hitler begins invading sovereign countries in Europe around Germany. It invasion started with Austria followed by Czech, then Poland. Denmark, Norway, France, Belgium. Many in America were huge Hitler fans. Most famously Henry Ford, Charles Lindberg, Laura Ingalls. These people were also white supremacist and anti-semitic.  They formed an America First Committee with a goal of keeping America out of WWII. They used rhetoric and had the same arguments that you hear Hoffa and his far right wing RepubliCon brothers using. "This is not America's war. Stay out of it. The war will be to expensive. Etc". Thankfully for America and the world the American government  didn't listen to the Pro Hitler/Nazi ignoramuses in America. Their argument, same as today's argument is a loser. Unless you're an ignoramus.

Fast forward 80 years and history is repeating itself.  And sadly you have the same group of Christian Nationalist, White Supremacist, Neo Nazi's, Anti American, Pootin loving individuals complaining it's not our war, Stop spending billions. Stop delaying the inevitable. Give Pootin what he wants. Same people that vote for the candidate who says if I lose I won't accept the results. 

Outstanding post!

Deadly accurate 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Russia is going to complete what they set out to do in Ukraine and no amount of American funding is going to change that.

Our money is better spent at home.

That's strong. They set out to denazify the government of Ukraine. To kill Zelenskyy and occupy Kiev. Replacing the government with Pootin's Puppets. They lost the first battle for Kiev 65 to 5. But Hoffa seems very optimistic Zelenskyy is a dead man and Kiev will belong to Russia. Oh my. I guess the killer Iranian drones are a game changer. Pootin didn't have any for the first battle for Kiev.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Incorrect. 

In 1980 Russia was our enemy and I supported funding their opposition. 

But Russia is no longer our enemy and they're engaged in a border war that's none of our concern.

Fvck him. I bet you those cockroaroches that are running in Pedro-Nazis brain way smarter then him. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Russia is going to complete what they set out to do in Ukraine and no amount of American funding is going to change that.

Our money is better spent at home.

thats not true. they are wearing him down. his army will be in tatters a year from now. wouldnt be suprised if he false flagged moscow with a chemical weapon at this point. things could get ugly for the rest of the world at any point as long as this thing goes on

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Incorrect. 

In 1980 Russia was our enemy and I supported funding their opposition. 

But Russia is no longer our enemy and they're engaged in a border war that's none of our concern.

Exactly. Let the eastern euro shitholes fight over their own borders. Not America’s business or problem. We have enough problems here and we’re more broke than Brock on the last days of the month before his ebt refills. 

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Exactly. Let the eastern euro shitholes fight over their own borders. Not America’s business or problem. We have enough problems here and we’re more broke than Brock on the last days of the month before his ebt refills. 

You're old enough to remember when the U.S. and Russia were mortal enemies.

Some of these guys don't know what is was like to grow up during the Cold War and nuclear war was a constant in the forefront of our minds.

Gorbachev ended 50 years of animosity when he broke up the Soviet Union, why we would ever want to go back to the way things were between us and Russia is beyond me...

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Some of these guys don't know what is was like to grow up during the Cold War and nuclear war was a constant in the forefront of our minds.

Gorbachev ended 50 years of animosity when he broke up the Soviet Union, why we would ever want to go back to the way things were between us and Russia is beyond me...

Because this dogshit administration needs a deflection from their reality, RUSSIA is the shiny object to get people's minds off of how broke and dysfunctional they/we are as a country. Democrats are pure fucking evil and are the true enemy of the United States. 

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Russia isn't our friend, or anyone else's you dumb motherfucker

14 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Because this dogshit administration needs a deflection from their reality, RUSSIA is the shiny object to get people's minds off of how broke and dysfunctional they/we are as a country. Democrats are pure fucking evil and are the true enemy of the United States. 

You're older than me Jay and you well remember the Cold War.

We fought with the Russians in proxy wars in both Korea and Vietnam, neither worked out as we had hoped for. Now after years of peaceful relations with the Russians we jump right into another proxy war.