Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Russian Nazis all in. Now enlisting the help of Iranian terror state and North Korean Guks. Already allied with China, Belarus and Syria.  Russian Nazis obviously a powerhouse :laugh

Look you Pedro-Nazi, nazis are Ukrainians and those who support them, Including you! Now when I see Russians wearing swastikas with the Hitler tattoos then we talk. 

15 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Look you Pedro-Nazi, nazis are Ukrainians and those who support them, Including you! Now when I see Russians wearing swastikas with the Hitler tattoos then we talk. 

Look you fuken pro Russian Nazi.  I'm a Nazi hunter. I know a Nazi when I see one. You reek of being one.

Every country has far right wing groups populated by Nazis.  Even Ukraine. But Russia is led by a Nazi, Vlad PooTin.  And he made a huge mistake invading and terrorizing Ukraine. Killing innocent Ukrainian babies,  children and women. Something Nazis are known to do and get off on it!

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Look you fuken pro Russian Nazi.  I'm a Nazi hunter. I know a Nazi when I see one. You reek of being one.

Every country has far right wing groups populated by Nazis.  Even Ukraine. But Russia is led by a Nazi, Vlad PooTin.  And he made a huge mistake invading and terrorizing Ukraine. Killing innocent Ukrainian babies,  children and women. Something Nazis are known to do and get off on!

Look you stupid Pedro-Nazi every country has a right wing groups but they don't integrate them to a government!

What is Ukraine to those idiots like Pedro-Nazi Bigdumber ? It’s not in NATO, not in the EU, so why do you care so much? Is it because your leaders have brainwashed you to care?West is backing a Nazi infested regime in Kiev, which has no problem with killing there own citizens in the Donbas for 8 years, despite a peace agreement being lodged in the UN. A regime which Amnesty international reports are committing war crimes, even videoing  their treatment of POW’s and posting them on social media. A Nazi regime openly calling for nuclear strikes on Russia, presumably to start WWIII.

Pedro-Nazi Bigdumber running around accusing others on spreading propoganda but he can't pin point shit. I have to say he is good with the fake news. 

1 minute ago, vitalyo said:

Look you stupid Pedro-Nazi every country has a right wing groups but they don't integrate them to a government!

What is Ukraine to those idiots like Pedro-Nazi Bigdumber ? It’s not in NATO, not in the EU, so why do you care so much? Is it because your leaders have brainwashed you to care?West is backing a Nazi infested regime in Kiev, which has no problem with killing there own citizens in the Donbas for 8 years, despite a peace agreement being lodged in the UN. A regime which Amnesty international reports are committing war crimes, even videoing  their treatment of POW’s and posting them on social media. A Nazi regime openly calling for nuclear strikes on Russia, presumably to start WWIII.

Pedro-Nazi Bigdumber running around accusing others on spreading propoganda but he can't pin point shit. I have to say he is good with the fake news. 

Look you pro Russian Nazi, you reek of one.

Hitler and his Nazi's illegally invaded neighboring European countries.  A big mistake.  Now PooTin and his Nazi's are following the same Nazi playbook.  Illegally invading their European neighbors Ukraine.  Killing thousands of innocent babies, children and women.  You're one dumb mother fucken pro Russian Nazi. 

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Look you pro Russian Nazi, you reek of one.

Hitler and his Nazi's illegally invaded neighboring European countries.  A big mistake.  Now PooTin and his Nazi's are following the same Nazi playbook.  Illegally invading their European neighbors Ukraine.  Killing thousands of innocent babies, children and women.  You're one dumb mother fucken pro Russian Nazi. 

Fvck you are stupid. 

37 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Look piece of shit pro Russian Nazi.  I'm not buying what you're selling.  I know the playbook of Hitler and his Nazi's.  Naxi Pootin has been following it to a T.

Lol you brain dead idiot. I post major news papers articles around the world US included. Point it out on where and when they lie. Videos most of them from Ukranian soldiers. Ukranian soldiers executing POW's is your nazi friends made videos. So shut the fvck up you Nazi bitch. 

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My fellow Comrades and I playing Battleground liberated Stalingrad last night. We then entered Ukraine and burned the villages of the Nazi collaborators. Our Russian Battle Cats then came in behind us to occupy Kiev and root out the remaining rats in Ukraine. 

Today we march to Berlin to defeat the Pedo-Nazis.

Mobilized cat in training 

Veterans are watching him closely. 

36 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Belarusian leader describes his battle plan.

Love it! 

I was in Minsk 5 years ago (the Capital of Belarus). The safest city on the planet earth. Buitiful architecture, so clean you can eat of the street. During WW|| Minsk was completely distroyed, so architects rebuild downtown exactly like it used be, it's amazing when you look at the buildings you would think they are 2-3 hundred years old.