Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, mikeman said:

He's right, there was massive cheating, certainly enough to flip AZ. GA and NV.   MI an PA is a lot harder but it's clear there is doubt as to whether Biden is an illegitimate president.

If there was cheating in Arizona, why did a Republican led commission find zero proof of it and after an extensive recount, admit that they were wrong?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/arizona-ballot-review-draft-report/2021/09/24/7c19ac08-1562-11ec-b976-f4a43b740aeb_story.html

2 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

There has been no proof of widespread cheating in 2020. Trump was just massively unpopular. He and his cronies just don't want to admit how massively unpopular he was

Massively unpopular?  What planet do you live on?  You need some sleep, pal 

Just now, WVU said:

Massively unpopular?  What planet do you live on.

What planet do you live on? He lost the popular vote by 3 million in 2016 and 7 million in 2020. That's even though the Dems ran two extremely mediocre candidates in HRC and Biden. If Obama or someone with a pulse ran against Trump, there's a chance Trump would have lost by 10 million+ votes.

2 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

There has been no proof of widespread cheating in 2020. Trump was just massively unpopular. He and his cronies just don't want to admit how massively unpopular he was

You're right, trump was massively unpopular, but biden was a joke, he hid in the basement, he had no support, no chance he got 81 million votes, none.

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

What planet do you live on? He lost the popular vote by 3 million in 2016 and 7 million in 2020. That's even though the Dems ran two extremely mediocre candidates in HRC and Biden. If Obama or someone with a pulse ran against Trump, there's a chance Trump would have lost by 10 million+ votes.

Yeah the 2020 election was an absolute blowout.  Durrrrr

Just now, mikeman said:

You're right, trump was massively unpopular, but biden was a joke, he hid in the basement, he had no support, no chance he got 81 million votes, none.

That's what Trump running does, it gets people to go out to vote against him in droves. That's why as a Dem, I would love nothing more than for Trump to be the nominee in 2024. DeSantis would win in a walkover against Biden, Trump would get trounced again.

One of the big issues with the Dems in these midterms is that the younger voters aren't coming out this time around. In 2020, they came out in scores to vote against Trump. Biden won Gen Z and Millenials by 20 points

One of the nice bits of solace I have as a Dem knowing that we will probably lose the Senate and the House is that the long knives are being sharpened between DeSantis and Trump behind closed doors. DeSantis saw what happened to Trump's Primary opponents in 2016 and will not let that happen. He is going to go on the offensive shortly after he blows out Crist and it's going to be popcorn worthy

That's what Trump running does, it gets people to go out to vote against him in droves. That's why as a Dem, I would love nothing more than for Trump to be the nominee in 2024. DeSantis would win in a walkover against Biden, Trump would get trounced again.

One of the big issues with the Dems in these midterms is that the younger voters aren't coming out this time around. In 2020, they came out in scores to vote against Trump. Biden won Gen Z and Millenials by 20 points

Ok, any comment on hispanics flipping republican? I dont support trump anymore, i did, l but there are no do overs, I can excuse his initial response to covid but i cant excuse that 22 months later he was still afraid to fire fauci and still bragged about a failed vaccine, i cant excuse that he told everyone to come to a jan 6th rally and then hung them out to dry, I cant excuse that time and time again he said he would refuse to sign something and then signed it anyway.

Having said all that Biden is 100 times worse, and by the way, young voters are bidens weakest group.

Just now, mikeman said:

Ok, any comment on hispanics flipping republican? I dont support trump anymore, i did, l but there are no do overs, I can excuse his initial response to covid but i cant excuse that 22 months later he was still afraid to fire fauci and still bragged about a failed vaccine, i cant excuse that he told everyone to come to a jan 6th rally and then hung them out to dry, I cant excuse that time and time again he said he would refuse to sign something and then signed it anyway.

Having said all that Biden is 100 times worse, and by the way, young voters are bidens weakest group.

Republican Party has run laps around the Dems in terms of logistics and messaging in Florida. I worked with the GOP in Orange County in 2010 and 2012 and the Dems in Hillsborough County in 2018 and 2020. The GOP here is absolutely cutthroat and knows what buttons to push with Hispanic voters. Dems haven't come out with a good counter to that.

10 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Republican Party has run laps around the Dems in terms of logistics and messaging in Florida. I worked with the GOP in Orange County in 2010 and 2012 and the Dems in Hillsborough County in 2018 and 2020. The GOP here is absolutely cutthroat and knows what buttons to push with Hispanic voters. Dems haven't come out with a good counter to that.

So you supported the dems when Gillum faced desantis huh? Any regrets on that considering he turned out to be a homosexual crack head?

Honest question, what's wrong with you? Who flips from supporting republicans when obama was president and then supports dems when trump was president?

Who does that?

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So you supported the dems when Gillum faced desantis huh? Any regrets on that considering he turned out to be a homosexual crack head?

Honest question, what's wrong with you? Who flips from supporting republicans when obama was president and then supports dems when trump was president?

Who does that?

I didn’t support Republicans under Obama.  As stated numerous times I penciled in Liz Warren in 2012 and voted Obama in 2008. Gillum said all the right things at the time.  Who knew he was a crackhead Non heterosexual person ?  No one.

Just now, mikeman said:

Who does that?

Obama was too inexperienced to have run for office in 2008. He was better than I expected, but he had some major foreign policy issues. Voted for Romney in 2012 because I thought he was the best candidate we've had in years and would have probably voted for him in 2016 over Hillary.

Left the GOP when Trump won the nomination. Worst POTUS of my lifetime by a mile and turned American foreign policy into an absolute shitshow. 

Obama was too inexperienced to have run for office in 2008. He was better than I expected, but he had some major foreign policy issues. Voted for Romney in 2012 because I thought he was the best candidate we've had in years and would have probably voted for him in 2016 over Hillary.

Left the GOP when Trump won the nomination. Worst POTUS of my lifetime by a mile and turned American foreign policy into an absolute shitshow. 

Trump wasn’t worse than Biden.  Not even close 

11 minutes ago, WVU said:

Dems should have stacked the scotus when they had the chance.  They lost abortion, and soon the senate, house and sitting President 

The Patron Saint of the ACLU Ruth Bader Ginsburg selfishly held onto her seat and screwed them for a generation.

Oddly, her fanatics know of no such deeds. They want to build a statue of her...

In all reality, Saint Ruth cost them Roe vs. Wade.

Just now, WVU said:

Trump wasn’t worse than Biden.  Not even close 

Absolutely, and especially from a foreign policy perspective. For all his tough talk, Trump let ISIS go when we had them hemmed in at Raqqa. For God's sake, he named Rex Tillerson his Secretary of State. That's an indication of what he thought about foreign policy

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The Patron Saint of the ACLU Ruth Bader Ginsburg selfishly held onto her seat and screwed them for a generation.

Oddly, her fanatics know of no such deeds. They want to build a statue of her...

In all reality, Saint Ruth cost them Roe vs. Wade.

Ginsberg was selfish and it cost Dems big time. She's terrible

The foreign policy that now has us near nuclear war over a shithole corrupt country like ukraine is better huh? trump fought no wars, we're wasting $5-10 billion /month in ukraine and they cant win, for what?

I dont see how adults change their political affiliation willy nilly in middle age.

I voted for romney too, i can see now how much of a mistake that was, you dont seem to be able to recognize mistakes. Romney is a self serving fraud - you seem to be able to discern that in trump but you are blind to it in romney, why?